BEST MFP GAME EVER: One-Upmanship

Options
2»

Replies

• 180farm
    180farm Posts: 230
    Options
    Sorry it took so long to get back to you but I have been in Cannes painting the town red. I'm so glad you saw a French film, here in France it is beautiful. The food is absolutely wonderful. I must go as i have to get back to the History Supreme. We will soon be going off to sea to our next fabulous destination. Superman and Thor send their regards.
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Say Hi to Superman and Thor for me. Actually, can you apologise to them - I had to throw out the Avengers and the Justice League from my lounge last week as my parents were coming over and I needed somewhere for them to sit....

Oh, and if you see him, can you tell Batman I still have the keys to the Batmobile.... Next time either he or Robin have to be the nominated driver! Also, they are blocking my car in and I'm not sure how to move the Batmobile without scorching my Alfa.

Also, Aqua-man has eaten all the fish sticks and wont get out of my bath. Can someone please send a dolphin to pick him up.

Cheers.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Were you talking about me? I heard you discuss superpowers with my super-hearing so flew over from my Fortress of Solitude in Hawaii.
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm your landlord...you rent is due for the Fortress of Solitude.
  • mikeyrp
    Options
    Hulk smash puny landlord
  • 180farm
    180farm Posts: 230
    Options
    Calm down hulk. I have a serious question for you. I know you turn green and rip your clothes due to too many roids so I need your advise. When I get mad, or have any extreme emotion, I dont turn green but everyone around me does, due to the envy. I am so fabulous people stop in their tracks. Not only am i super lean, strong and toned but everyone does exactly what i say and think due to my ability to control their minds with my awesomeness. How long does it take for the green to go away?
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    With you're weak power mere seconds. When I step in to town it begins raining panties of supermodels who lust for me, and the Dos Equis guy keps the beer on tap in every bar in town . The Ruler of said country offers me his place for the night, and the Hulk runs security..the red one. She hulk is there also but usually stays in my bed, turns out I am much better endowed then her other hulk buddies. Who knew.
  • mikeyrp
    Options
    (Wow, this was an old thread but a goodie!)
    Dougt333, I guess you're doing OK for someone who's never left the earth. I get emails from women over 100 light years away...