has anyone herd of omni drops?

Options
13»

Replies

• gibbymac
    gibbymac Posts: 7
    Options
    It is a scam. They want you to buy tons of other products and supplements and you are on a very restrictive 500 calorie diet with no exercise allowed, at least for a while. I asked a question on their site about what was in the drops, and they practically had a fit and fell in it. The hcg is from a pregnant woman's urine that is sterilized but they won't tell you how or where they do this process. Is this a secret? Although people lose lots of weight, does it stay off? It is a multi level marketing thing. I really wanted to try it until I read about the urine and it feels sort of cultish.
  • Flora_k
    Flora_k Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    This is an MLM thing. Up until I tried Omnitrition, I didn't know much about MLMs but boy have I been learning. This is all about the dollars. That's why if you have any problems with the diet, they claim you already had the problems. When people gain back all the weight and in many cases get fatter they claim it is because you "did not follow protocol." The only way to keep that weight off though is to make serious long-term changes. I know one girl who started training for half-marathons. Everybody else I know got fat again. There comes a point when you realize you can't have steak or egg or apple days every few days for the rest of your life. It is not realistic and it is harmful. It's also been pointed out to me and I think they are right that people often look very unhealthy who have done this long term.

This diet will produce temporary results but the bad of it all far outweighs the good.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I really wish people would get their heads out of their >>>> and read on this topic.......I have been on this now for two rounds........I never once gained weight back.......if you use your smarts, you will continue to eat the way this has taught you and NOT eat junk.........everyone says it's a scam.....they are the ones that can't or won't work the program........until you have achieved success, NOTHING will work for you........enough said......lost 24.4 lbs and 21 inches in 55 days and HAVE KEPT IT OFF.......

I agree with the bolded part above...

...but disagree with your conclusions. The drops have *zero* to do with it (IMHO).

Congrats on your success though. How long have you kept it off? And how much more do you have to go to get to your goal?
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines includes this item:

3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders
    a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.
    b) Profiles, groups, messages, posts, or wall comments that encourage anorexia, bulimia, or very low calorie diets of any kind will be removed, and may be grounds for account deletion. This includes positive references to ana/mia, purging, or self-starving. Our goal is to provide users with the tools to achieve their weight management goals at a steady, sustainable rate. Use of the site to promote or glamorize dangerously low levels of eating is not permitted.
    c) Photos intended to glamorize extreme thinness will be deleted.
    d) Those seeking support in their recovery from eating disorders are welcome at MyFitnessPal.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.