Exersice Bra's for the Large chested?

Options
13»

Replies

• jerseynegrita06
    jerseynegrita06 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36HH and I wear an Elomi bra I got from Nordstrom. It keeps everything in place =)
  • MrsArpino
    MrsArpino Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    For just when you work out you can use ace bandages temporarily while you save up.
  • jerseynegrita06
    jerseynegrita06 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You might want to try wearing your regular bra and then putting a sports bra on over it. I'm large chested (40 DD, hoping it changes at least a little bit with weight loss). The added support helps a bunch and the girls really do stay put:)

I used to do that when I was younger. Just be careful because the straps will dig in & leave marks =(
  • bizorra
    bizorra Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    If you're in the US, the Champion site regularly has $20 bra sales. I've seen the same sale at Chempion outlet stores in the US as well. I've had a few Champion bras and I've learned to trust the info they give on the site.
  • going2befit4ever
    going2befit4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • BreakingUpWith75lbs_Cass
    Options
    May sound weird but when I work out I wear TWO workout bras! just any ole store brand but I found if you double it it helps greatly!
  • helencita13
    helencita13 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm a DDD, was DD but when I lost some weight I went from a 42 DD to a 38 DDD. I didn't want to spend a lot on a new sports bra as I know my sizes will change again - I ordered a Goddess bra from Amazon for $25, it's a great fit & goes by particular bra size vs S/M/L - which I find to be a better fit. The bra fits perfectly, the ladies aren't terribly squished and can breathe. I will definitely continue to purchase these as my sizes change.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00128MH96/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00
  • NikkiGetsFit185
    NikkiGetsFit185 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I just wear my regular bra with a champion sports bra over top, give great support and its the racer back kind. But good to see the different types they have, im going to look for me im a 40H so i have a very hard time finding bras period, i have to order mine from lane bryant.
  • GCAsMom
    GCAsMom Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bert16
    bert16 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of the Moving Comfort Fiona bra.... I'm a 34DD runner and have a ton of these. They're certainly available at RoadRunnerSports.com; someone recently suggested that you may be able to get a deal on one at SierraTradingPost.com, but I've never tried that.

ETA: I like the Fiona in particular because it does up in the back, so you don't have to struggle to get it over your head to get it on/off, but it still holds the girls in place!
  • AliandTrev
    AliandTrev Posts: 194 Member
    Options

ETA: I like the Fiona in particular because it does up in the back, so you don't have to struggle to get it over your head to get it on/off, but it still holds the girls in place!

This is my favorite part. I love that they hook in the back like a normal bra. You don't have to be double jointed to get out of it. I buy my moving comfort's on Amazon. I have got all the Maia's for $25 or less.
  • gogonunubean
    gogonunubean Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Oh for me there is only one choice: Enell sports bras. They are hideous and shiny and look freakish, but they clamp my 32E's down into a non movable monoboob! Not pretty, but I ride horses and run and I can do this for the first time without pain or the fear of sag.

Measure yourself properly and go try bras on before committing. I did, then searched ebay till I found the bra I wanted for half the price!
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain... I went into Victoria's Secret and had 3 diff. women measure me to make sure my sz was actually true b/c I didn't want to be a double DD.

Nike's work really really well. I found mine at TJ Maxx for like $20 when I looked for it at Nike's Factory store it was double the price. I even found some at Wal-Mart...most times just look for high impact kind. I never spend more than ~$20 on a sports bra.
    Not sure how many of you do this already, but I've started wearing sports bras around the house to prevent the girls from prematurely sagging, just wanted to share that.

thanks im a 36DD. I need good support, without spending a fortune like i do on my bras now, but my boobs are round so i need the full cup. i hope this works.
  • ShelfRelianceMom
    Options
    Found a couple links from several bras which were rated by TONS of different women.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/659227-which-bras-are-best-for-your-size-or-body-type