health care issues

Options
13»

Replies

• CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Of course. Tricking the president of the United States into drinking urine is completely non-political. How silly of me.
  • CasperO
    Options
    All I can say is that if you really believe this, take the time to let you elected officials know how you feel.

The health insurance companies are spending almost a million dollars a day in advertising, lobbyists, and campaign contributions to republicans and democrats alike to kill the efforts to reform health care or to pass a bill that gives them millions of new customers while effectively gutting real reform.

They are the ones paying off FOX news, beck, limbaugh and many of the "teabagger" groups to carry out an all-out assault against every day citizens.

It's a tough battle and right now I don't know that it's going that well--once again, your calls can make a difference.

I thought there was no a Politics policy on this board............ American citizens expressing their opionions are now considered bullies and teabaggers (and by the way google tea bag how crude) why .....because we don't agree with the current governments policies and beliefs...............I am an every day citizen..............sheesh..amazing

FYI - the crude (and it really is quite crude) slang meaning of "Teabagging" is very old. It wasn't invented recently to disparage anyone.

And the Teabaggers chose that name themselves,,,
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Of course. Tricking the president of the United States into drinking urine is completely non-political. How silly of me.

It might be, then again, it might just be cuz Max likes peeing in people's food (if you know Max, this is a possibility), non-the-less, there was no debate about it, just a fantasy. Nobody said you can't have political views, just that they aren't to be debated on here.
  • CasperO
    Options
    <<nope, edit, never mind.>>

Elected not to go to college? Ya',,, that's what I did. I left home when I was 17 and turned 18 in boot camp because my parents literally couldn't afford to feed me anymore. I was in Ronnie Raygun's 600 ship navy and the "GI Bill :laugh: :noway: :sad: " of the time.

There was tons'a tuition just lying around, lots'a B-C students go to college completely without family help. I "chose" not to go.

I wound up doing 3 years of night school and getting a 2 year degree in Engineering and I do Ok. But the idea that the doors are wide open to anybody who "chooses" to go is laughable. Pulling yourself up by your bootstraps is admirable, but you gotta have boots to do it.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    LOL!:laugh:

Thank you Most Interesting Man in the World!

"I don't always take a leek in everyone's food, but when I do, it smells like Dos Equis"
  • CasperO
    Options
    Yeah, you're right. Everything's just $&^%in' peachy.