bump
  • corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    greek yogurt or kashi go lean oatmeal
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I love hard boiled eggs and fruit. I usually buy a dozen eggs and boil them ahead of time, pop them in the fridge and grab one or two on my way out the door.

^^ This with string cheese and maybe slice of ham....
  • treegirl2154
    treegirl2154 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • RianneEC
    RianneEC Posts: 1
    Options
    I make egg cupcakes!! I cook some tatertots in a muffin pan- I use two per cupcake. After I bake them I mash them and add meat, veggies, cheese or whatever I want. I then crack an egg into half of them and bake up the white is just set. I then take one with an egg, and one without to work each day and microwave for 30 seconds so my yolk is still a little runny. Plop on some avocado and hot sauce! Viola! Different every week and 1 tray makes 6 days of breakfast- and no smelly egg :)
  • mdianne58
    mdianne58 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Can you eat before work?

It is good to eat before work.
  • Spendy21
    Spendy21 Posts: 4
    Options
    Every Friday is Breakfast day at work, I agree its so hard so I've made it my only day of the week to eat Bagels but I try do as much as I can to still be good so I eat half of a bagel and split it w/ a coworker with a small cup of OJ and fruits.
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I throw some greek yogurt and frozen blueberries in a little bowl container with some splenda. Still nice and frosty by the time I get to my desk.
  • Sailorwind
    Sailorwind Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I've found that if I have a tablespoon of chia seeds in the morning (I eat them either by themselves or mixed in a glass of water), I often don't get hungry until lunch time.
  • nannabannana
    nannabannana Posts: 787
    Options
    bumpity bump. I have seen them, but never looked at the info, so tks for sharing. Some people have 1 egg white and 1 whole egg. The whites are much better for you:)

I am retired. However, I always take a snack in my purse when I go out because I never know what time I will be home, but snack bag of a few nuts and 1 string cheese keep me full so I don't overeat at next meal. :)