Did you see any change after of one month?

Options
What changes (if any) did you have after one month?

Replies

• findingme07
    findingme07 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    In one month I have lost 10.5 lbs. and 11 inches all over. MPF is such a great tool for healthy success. I can see the difference as well as FEEL the difference in my body.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    My pants were slightly looser. That was the only thing I noticed at that point. Taking pics gives you a better overall view though, I noticed. Because I really couldnt see a difference and I honestly thought the reason the pants were loose is because I stretched them out.lol. But I had lost 8lbs and a few inches and that was the reason they were loose.
  • AmyB_1992
    AmyB_1992 Posts: 32
    Options
    I've noticed nothing ):
  • AmyB_1992
    AmyB_1992 Posts: 32
    Options
    In one month I have lost 10.5 lbs. and 11 inches all over. MPF is such a great tool for healthy success. I can see the difference as well as FEEL the difference in my body.

did you really lost 11 inches all over? Because I've lost a stone in a month and I've only gone down 1 inch on my waist and hips :(
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    In my first month I lost 3.6lbs and 15 inches all over (waist, hips, thighs, arms, bum) x
  • tundeke
    tundeke Posts: 80
    Options
    That's impressive guys, keep them coming!
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    in my first month I lost 3 inches on my waist, 3 inches on my bust and 2.5 inches on my hips. i was able to fit into button up shirts that used to bust open before lol
  • direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Yes, i lost 6 lbs and definitely had a change in body because my clothes all fit differently. :D Love NSV's!

Also during my Zumba class I noticed real muscle definition in my thighs coming around. Couldn't stop staring at myself while dancing in front of the mirror. :tongue:
  • violetsue
    violetsue Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am only 5' tall. I lost 2 pounds (which really shows on short people). I ate better, did Ripped in 30 four days a week and walked in the evenings. I ate back my exercise calories. The visual change was not huge. The biggest change was in the way my jeans fit. I also felt more toned, slept better and had more energy. It gave me the motivation to keep going.
  • dernsaw
    dernsaw Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just hit my first month, down 9lbs and 2 inches on my waist.
  • SuffolkSally
    SuffolkSally Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    14lb - but then I got stuck, LOL
  • AnisaMG
    AnisaMG Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and have 52lbs to lose (approx. in total) - in 30 days I lost 8.5lbs, 7% body fat, and almost 20inches from all over. I am doing picture progress for every month, and I couldn't believe the difference in only 30 days! It was great motivation to keep going!
  • jstoneWI
    jstoneWI Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm on the fence. I've lost 6-8lbs. but I'm nto sure I see it too much. I know my chin has gotten smaller, not that it was huge to begin with and I think my midsection is a bit smaller but it doesn't feel like it.
  • tundeke
    tundeke Posts: 80
    Options
    I am only 5' tall. I lost 2 pounds (which really shows on short people). I ate better, did Ripped in 30 four days a week and walked in the evenings. I ate back my exercise calories. The visual change was not huge. The biggest change was in the way my jeans fit. I also felt more toned, slept better and had more energy. It gave me the motivation to keep going.

I am the same. 5" tall, however i can not see any change in my one month progress :(
  • sarahg2290
    sarahg2290 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and have 52lbs to lose (approx. in total) - in 30 days I lost 8.5lbs, 7% body fat, and almost 20inches from all over. I am doing picture progress for every month, and I couldn't believe the difference in only 30 days! It was great motivation to keep going!

What did you do for the first month? Those are great results!!
  • AnisaMG
    Options

What did you do for the first month? Those are great results!!

I work out almost every day and it's never the same thing two days in a row - I am doing the JM 30DS(which is everyday), and I swim, or cycle, I run and lift weights. I really watch what I eat and found out that I had some undiagnosed food sensitivities, which I believe really helped because I am no longer bloated all the time. You can friend me if you would like, my friends are able to view my diary. Good luck on your journey!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I lost 10lb the first month and all my jeans that had gotten too tight fit again. I lost another 10 the second month and all my jeans were too big.
  • leenabeana1
    Options
    I've lost 10lbs and 10 inches in 18 days:) But I don't notice a difference yet:( I still have 40+ lbs to lose so hopefully it keeps coming off and I'll be able to notice soon!
  • AnisaMG
    Options
    I've lost 10lbs and 10 inches in 18 days:) But I don't notice a difference yet:( I still have 40+ lbs to lose so hopefully it keeps coming off and I'll be able to notice soon!

Take progress pics! It's so amazing to see the difference, even though you don't notice your body changing it is!

10lbs is amazing! Congrats on your progress!!
  • alfpalmer
    alfpalmer Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I lost almost 10 lbs and my muffin top is missing in action. Yay
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!