Incase you were wondering

AmberJslimsAWAY
AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,339 Member
calling your ex a "man-eating biotch" is not a way to get her back in your life...

What is the saddest attempt your ex made to get you back?

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Thanks for sharing!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Thanks for sharing!

You're welcome :)
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    My ex called me a woman-eating biotch.

Her friends never stopped calling me.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,810 Member
    WHAT??? I thought insulting a person was exactly how you get them to like you!

I have totally been doing this wrong my entire life.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Really?! Damn... Not even just for the night?
  • BAMFMeredith

A woman-eating biotch, well...that's a compliment.
  • pavingnewpaths
    pavingnewpaths Posts: 367 Member
    Noteworthy.
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    So if I want her to leave me alone I use this phrase? Many thanks for the advice.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056

... Now I want your number, too...
  • AmberJslimsAWAY

When are we meeting up again?
  • BAMFMeredith
    OH and saddest attempt? Harassing my current bf and threatening to beat his *kitten* if he doesn't leave me.

FYI---the *kitten* beating? Never happened. And my bf didn't leave me either. The ex is still sad and alone....nearly 4 years later...
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    I think that when she shot at me and missed...It was on purpose.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    OH and saddest attempt? Harassing my current bf and threatening to beat his *kitten* if he doesn't leave me.

FYI---the *kitten* beating? Never happened. And my bf didn't leave me either. The ex is still sad and alone....nearly 4 years later...

Mine did this. He was CONVINCED that I left him for my then boyfriend. Threatened him, all kinds of crap... I attract the sane ones
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    "Sorry I called you a slut".

It didn't work.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    calling your ex a "man-eating biotch" is not a way to get her back in your life...

What is the sadest attempt your ex mad to get you back?

Bored much??
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056

With my last ex, he didn't have the balls to actually break up with me, so he just ignored me and I had to break up with him. 3 days later he had a new and uglier girlfriend (this was high school, so I knew the instant he had a new girlfriend) and then a week after that, he asked if I would sleep with him. I never slept with him before, so I don't know what made him think he would get lucky that time!
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 682 Member
    tore up our divorce agreement at the signing and threw it in my face then told me he still loved me . . . seriously . . . I can't make this *kitten* up.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member

I'd call too....

My ex bf went back and forth, one day he thinks I am the greatest thing to walk to face of the earth, the next I am a dirty $lut :)
    But luckily I don't have kids with him so I just stopped replying to him or answering his calls lol!
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    My ex tried to force himself on me, I had to fight him off and then he was whining, "I just want you to know how much I love you", I'm sorry rape and love don't exist in the same reality in my book!
  • 2legit_2quit
    2legit_2quit Posts: 40 Member
    I ran into my ex the other day, then I reversed the car and did it again lol joking!!! I've never had ex issues lol
  • AmberJslimsAWAY

What is the sadest attempt your ex mad to get you back?

Bored much??

noooooooooooooooooooooooo :huh:
  • suzieqcookie
    suzieqcookie Posts: 314 Member
    the saddest? "i can't afford for us to break up" BOTH marriage counselors told him he would have to do better than that
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    This is an interesting thread.

I had the cops called on me once, when I didn't even do anything. Now THAT's crazy.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Wow, some of these are really interesting! lol
  • phillieschic
    phillieschic Posts: 615
    I get the following text at least once a week from my ex (he's been my ex since 2008):

"Wanna sit & spin? Let's do it again because we did it for so long and why shouldn't we celebrate that? You liked it back in the day."

I never respond, but if I did it would include:
    1. There is NOTHING to celebrate.
    2. We are no longer "back in the day."
    3. I'd rather die.
    4. I've found better.
    5. Sit & Spin on THIS, MFer! :noway:
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    I guess I could elaborate:

It was during highschool. She managed to get all the authorities convinced that I was some drug addict who was going to beat and rape her... or something.

She somehow got the police involved and nearly got a restraining order.

Not once did anyone ask for my side of the story, and they completely ignored my parents.

The crazy thing? I learned more about her in one month at my new school than I did for the entire time we were together.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Different ex. But I had one try to have sex with me, telling me his new (and still current) girlfriend would never find out, and at the time I was engaged, and I told him I was engaged, and he yelled at me about how we were married once, so he's more important.... Oh baby! Take me now!!
  • BAMFMeredith

I'd call too....

My ex bf went back and forth, one day he thinks I am the greatest thing to walk to face of the earth, the next I am a dirty $lut :)
    But luckily I don't have kids with him so I just stopped replying to him or answering his calls lol!

So lucky. So very lucky. The ONE ex I have (I'm totally cool with my other exes) who is awful happens to be the father of my child so I HAVE to keep in contact with him. Ugh.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY

I'd call too....

So lucky. So very lucky. The ONE ex I have (I'm totally cool with my other exes) who is awful happens to be the father of my child so I HAVE to keep in contact with him. Ugh.

ditto this. I'm friends with all of my other exes
  • BAMFMeredith
    Different ex. But I had one try to have sex with me, telling me his new (and still current) girlfriend would never find out, and at the time I was engaged, and I told him I was engaged, and he yelled at me about how we were married once, so he's more important.... Oh baby! Take me now!!

Hahahaha OH yeah that's totally a great way to get some ex-sex! STOOPID.