Incase you were wondering

Replies

• phillieschic
    phillieschic Posts: 615
    Different ex. But I had one try to have sex with me, telling me his new (and still current) girlfriend would never find out, and at the time I was engaged, and I told him I was engaged, and he yelled at me about how we were married once, so he's more important.... Oh baby! Take me now!!

I've heard the "we were married once" thing, too...as if he still has rights to this?! ARGH!!! Um, no!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,339 Member
    Different ex. But I had one try to have sex with me, telling me his new (and still current) girlfriend would never find out, and at the time I was engaged, and I told him I was engaged, and he yelled at me about how we were married once, so he's more important.... Oh baby! Take me now!!

I've heard the "we were married once" thing, too...as if he still has rights to this?! ARGH!!! Um, no!

he tried to use that a few times "You'll always be my wife" umm no. We are divorced... I'm now your EX wife.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,340 Member
    None of my exes really tried. I gave them no thought that I would anyway..... I make sure to let them know that when I am done, that is it, I am done. I dont go back to the same spoiled meal I threw out a week ago.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,832 Member
    None tried to get me back, but I had one chick after I broke up with, that tried to stop me from breaking up with her because "How could I break up with someone when their grandmother had just died." I was just like... Woahhh crazy b*tch.
  • If I can't have you NOBODY will. JK, but I have heard people try this one.. Tell her you faked all your Big O's. that one always works..
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    None tried to get me back, but I had one chick after I broke up with, that tried to stop me from breaking up with her because "How could I break up with someone when their grandmother had just died." I was just like... Woahhh crazy b*tch.

Yikes. I hate when they play the life moments against you to get you to stay. Guilt trip you in to it.
  • EmCarroll1990

Yikes. I hate when they play the life moments against you to get you to stay. Guilt trip you in to it.

Right? And really, why would you want someone to stay with you because you guilt tripped them?
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    Ok amateurs. Time to pull out my heavyweight belt for a minute...

My ex-fiancee.. slurring her words into my voicemail..

"I don't understand. You were willing to be there for me when you thought I had brain cancer. Now you find out I don't and that I was lying...so because I just have mental problems you leave me?? Why would you stand by me for one and not the other?"

*bows* Be sure to tip your waitress.
  • EmCarroll1990

"I don't understand. You were willing to be there for me when you thought I had brain cancer. Now you find out I don't and that I was lying...so because it's just have mental problems you leave me?? Why would you stand by me for one and not the other?"

Damn...
  • AmberJslimsAWAY

"I don't understand. You were willing to be there for me when you thought I had brain cancer. Now you find out I don't and that I was lying...so because it's just have mental problems you leave me?? Why would you stand by me for one and not the other?"

You win.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Sadest is not a word. I'll take an educated guess and assume you meant 'Sadist'.

I will admit that showing up on my ex's doorstep with six feet of twine, a Jesus-shaped *kitten* and nipple clamps that resembled bear traps was not my finest hour.
  • Twisted_Wrister
    Twisted_Wrister Posts: 758 Member

Winner-Winner-Chicken Dinner!

*Leaves a $10 on the table for his waitress and walks out
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member

Winner.Case closed.

h9Ebb.gif
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Sadest is not a word. I'll take an educated guess and assume you meant 'Sadist'.

I will admit that showing up on my ex's doorstep with six feet of twine, a Jesus-shaped *kitten* and nipple clamps that resembled bear traps was not my finest hour.

saddest. Missed a D... and your confusing that with sadist made me laugh
  • adet983
    adet983 Posts: 138
    spent 3 minutes trying to think of something funny to say to draw laughs....couldnt come up with anything..have a good day
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    "I don't understand. You were willing to be there for me when you thought I had brain cancer. Now you find out I don't and that I was lying...so because I just have mental problems you leave me?? Why would you stand by me for one and not the other?"

And that didn't send you running back into her arms?
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    My ex called me a woman-eating biotch.

Her friends never stopped calling me.

I'd call too....

My ex bf went back and forth, one day he thinks I am the greatest thing to walk to face of the earth, the next I am a dirty $lut :)
    But luckily I don't have kids with him so I just stopped replying to him or answering his calls lol!
    Greatest dirty slut.... I see nothing wrong here... just the kind oif woman I am looking for! :bigsmile:
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member

Yeah..you win
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member

RmSFI.gif
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,757 Member

You said you wouldn't tell anyone. Oh, by the way, I just KNOW you're coming back, so I left the light on for you.
  • hahahah! I dated this one guy for a little while when my now-ex and I were on a break. Of course, we got back together and I quit seeing the other guy. The other guy told me that he would rather have me in his life and having me cheating on him than not have me in his life at all. That was a good laugh. I never answered his calls from then on.
  • rpounds1957
    rpounds1957 Posts: 177 Member
    She said (while crying) "I feel like such a loser"

Me - "yeah, you kind of are a loser"

Don't judge unless you know the back story. Cheating B_ _ _ _
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member

How I mentally picture this woman!!

BxNWA.gif
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Showing up drunk at my house telling me he can't drive home cause he is too drunk can he sleep with me lmao... Nope it's the couch for you buddy :noway: :noway:
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    My ex called me a woman-eating biotch.

Her friends never stopped calling me.

I'd call too....

My ex bf went back and forth, one day he thinks I am the greatest thing to walk to face of the earth, the next I am a dirty $lut :)
    But luckily I don't have kids with him so I just stopped replying to him or answering his calls lol!

So lucky. So very lucky. The ONE ex I have (I'm totally cool with my other exes) who is awful happens to be the father of my child so I HAVE to keep in contact with him. Ugh.

I am lucky, my ex husband (kids dad) and I are cool, we each moved on, no hard feelings.
  • nakechaw
    nakechaw Posts: 2

Wow....**starts looking for change for a $20***
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    She said (while crying) "I feel like such a loser"

Me - "yeah, you kind of are a loser"

Don't judge unless you know the back story. Cheating B_ _ _ _

:drinker:
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Friend of mine is going through a divorce. His soon to be ex has done the following (not an all inclusive list, either!):

Alternates between begging him to come back and then telling him how everything is his fault and she's going to take him for everything she can.
    Texted him a topless pic of herself - this after she accidentally texted it to her daughter first!
    Informed him that they could have an open marriage, including another woman, rather than divorcing.
    Informed him that she has a girlfriend now.
    Informed him that she got the girls pierced.
    "Stole" his car and joyrode around in it all day.
    Took possession of his dead mother's ashes and threatened to dump them in the backyard (among other things).
    Physically assaulted him (police were called) but went to the police station the next day saying he was the one that assaulted her.
    Has made various other threats...almost too many to list!
    She spends countless hours stalking him on the internet and has stalked him at his residence.

Really crazy shiz!
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    my ex (like 4 years since we had broken up) emailed me while I was living in another state with my then b/f, now husband, and told me that my b/f was sleeping with his ex g/f,,,, not sure how he did that from 2500 miles away, but it's whatever, apparently my ex did not realize that we were no longer in the area. and seriously!? 4 years later... it's time to move on.
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    My ex-boyfriend punched me in the nose and broke it after he asked me to take him back and I said no...he was put in jail that night and I have not seen him since....but my slightly crooked nose is a nice reminder though.