i need a reward ;)

Options
13»

Replies

• tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    Any suggestions for a reward when i reach 10 lbs lost?

the knowledge that you've lost 10 pounds?
  • writinwater
    Options
    I've lost a bit over 4.6kgs (10lbs) and bought myself a new dress, just because! Even though it's only 1/4 of my goal, I'm still catching a look at myself in the mirror and grinning like an idiot. Progress, people! :D

Next 10lb loss = a weekend in the Greek Islands, c/o an awesome, supportive boyfriend!
  • ultim8fury
    ultim8fury Posts: 42
    Options
    2 weeks ago when I hit 10kg I booked my first paragliding lesson, then set myself a challenge to lose another 2Kg before it happens (this saturday, weather permitting).
  • sundaywishes
    sundaywishes Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I have a jar that I put $1 in every time I work out. So instead of rewarding myself at a "pounds lost" mark, I save up the money in the jar and think about what I'll spend it on. So that's not super helpful to your question, I know, but if you do that you have more time to think about what reward you want and have an actual monetary fund to use.

I decided on a new bathing suit, then changed my mind to work out gear, then to a massage, then to new running sneakers, then new sexy lingerie, but haven't officially decided on anything yet...I may spend it on whatever the hell I want when I go on vacation in 2 weeks. The longer I wait to spend that money by not having a "pounds lost" goal, the more money I'll have and the longer I get to think about what I want to get.

Maybe go to a water park or amusement park?
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    MAGIC MIKE!!!!!!
  • dawnp1833
    dawnp1833 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I saw on your profile that one of your goals is to be sexy for your wife - so how about an awesome date night with her?

Also, I know everyone is saying guys don't like shoes - but you could reward yourself with a good pair of running shoes. In your profile pic you're wearing court shoes to run, which are terrible for your feet and knees. Some good shoes might feel great too.
  • benegesserit
    Options
    When I lose 10 lb I plan to reward myself with this nice lavendar bath / skin treatment. It smells like heaven and leaves you very relaxed.