Down 62 lbs and counting

Options
1235»

Replies

• koolgurl84
    Options
    OMG! You looking amazing thanxx for the inspiration you're showing me that its definantly possible I to weighed 210 I'm down 15lbs and wanting to someday reach 135. If you don't mind me asking how long did it take you and how tall are you? Can you tell me what plan, regimen or workout you stuck with mostly throughout your transformation?

Im 5'4 and its taking me a total of 10 months all together to lose 75lb being off & on. I started in Jan 2011 by June 2011 I lost 50lbs, but find out I was pregnant & stop logging bc I wanted to just worry about my baby and not logging so much. Started back up in May2012-Sept2012 I lost 33lbs. My calorie intake is 1200 calories a day, sometimes I eat back my exercise calories but majority of the time I dont. My workout consist of Cardio/ Strength training, and I just recently started Crossfit in August. I eat healthier foods, not as strict as I was when I first begin, bc im at my ideal weight now but I keep it pretty balance.
  • koolgurl84
    Options
    I agree with everyone else: you look amazing and are very inspiring! Congrats on your weight loss. Go on girl!!!

And we are all still waiting to hear your "secrets" -- talk to us about calories, excercise, etc. please!

Thanks!! My calorie intake is 1200-1500 calorie, but mostly 1200. My exercise consist of Cardio/Strength training & now crossfit. I just recently open my diary, so add me as a friend and maybe you can get some ideas of somethings to eat or try, if you haven't already.
  • koolgurl84
    Options
    Lol, Thanks!
  • Cdngal08
    Cdngal08 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job! you look fantastic...
  • ElleFerguson
    ElleFerguson Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You did a fantastic job!
    What did specific changes did you make that helped you reach your goal?
    In the pic where you're in purple, are you at a dance studio? (I was wondering if it was a Zumba class.)
  • koolgurl84
    Options
    You did a fantastic job!
    What did specific changes did you make that helped you reach your goal?
    In the pic where you're in purple, are you at a dance studio? (I was wondering if it was a Zumba class.)

Its an Aerobic room where the do have Zumba classes at some point during the day, but I was just in there doing my squat/ lunges, & ab workout.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!