44 lbs down (with pics)

Options

Replies

• Belenwright23
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! What a great success story that is soo wonderful congratulations!!!!!!!
  • angelaroz
    angelaroz Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow. Congrats on the weight loss. I have quit so many times it isn't funny...thanks for getting me motivated to get going again. I've lost 20 lbs total & had already lost a few when I found this site. I love it! It is awesome to read a success story... keep it up!
  • Nickiii_123
    Nickiii_123 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on how far you have come. It's pretty cool that you and your family were able to be active together, in my opinion there's no better thing :) Congrats again.
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You look fanastic!
  • HikingChic
    HikingChic Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great!
  • suzziequizzie
    suzziequizzie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Your story is definitely inspirational--
  • skcunnin
    skcunnin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am so impressed! thank you for sharing! You look beautiful!
  • KamFit12
    KamFit12 Posts: 43
    Options
    You look amazing. Really Inspired me.
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing!! Hats off to you and your healthy life style now. Keep up being beautiful!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • msjjz
    msjjz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    thanks for the inspiration! you look amazing!
  • FitFun12
    FitFun12 Posts: 2
    Options
    Wow you look amazing and so happy! Congrats :)
  • Libbyly
    Libbyly Posts: 175
    Options
    That's brilliant. I can't get into exercise myself and keep trying and failing at the running thing. Would love to try Zumba though.

Well done!
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    awesome, you look great!!
  • Bere4ever
    Bere4ever Posts: 188
    Options
    You did a great job!!! congratulations..:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • dnrjohnsey
    dnrjohnsey Posts: 10
    Options
    thanks for sharing it is very encouraging
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss. You look great!
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    u look amazing
  • Tashmayes
    Tashmayes Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • babydoll0873
    babydoll0873 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!!! You look Gorgeous!!!
  • 3ofmine
    3ofmine Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    that is awesome..you look amazing. The mama in me teared up when you were talking about your son doing the race with you and getting a prize. My kids would have been over the moon about something like that and I can imagine how proud you were of him!! My kids go with me a lot too..we go for walks(they love to hike) and I want to get a bike so we can ride together that would be so much fun. Some days when I don't really feel like it they push me and make me go because they are so excited that mommy is getting out and doing stuff with them and keeping up with them and that makes me WANT to keep going. Thanks for your update..very inspiring!
    Angel
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!