• monkeynumber100
    monkeynumber100 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am taking back my accountability and motivation.... :smile:

Accountability...so good
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    This is such a great reminder of why we're all here. I was thinking it would be great to have this reminder every week. I think I'll write on my calendar, every Tuesday for the next several weeks, "Take It Back Tuesday."

Thanks for posting this!
  • monkeynumber100
    Options
    This is such a great reminder of why we're all here. I was thinking it would be great to have this reminder every week. I think I'll write on my calendar, every Tuesday for the next several weeks, "Take It Back Tuesday."

Thanks for posting this!

That was the idea. But it is also the sort of thing I will forget. Great idea to put it on the calendar. Also...glad you read to the bottom of my profile. Lol! Austin is the warm, gooey center of Texas. VERY different than the rest of the state.
  • dmp3210
    dmp3210 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am taking back responsibility and ownership of my body. The "Oh Well" attitude that I have subscribed to for so many years is out of here!!!!
  • monkeynumber100
    Options
    While I am thinking about it, I am taking back how I look in my birthday suit. I am gonna need a few more Tuesdays. In the meantime, no peeking. ;-)
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I'm taking back my energy & motivation.

This is awesome, thanks!
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    While I am thinking about it, I am taking back how I look in my birthday suit. I am gonna need a few more Tuesdays. In the meantime, no peeking. ;-)

bwahahaaa... I'm gonna need about 45 more Tuesday's, but it WILL happen
  • VitaBailey
    VitaBailey Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I love this topic!

I am taking back my confidence, health, independence, and eventually my wardrobe.
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I'm taking back accountability & the ability to make smart choices!! It isn't enough anymore to go along with others' bad choices. I need to step up & make the right choice for me!!
  • amandaa02
    amandaa02 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Im taking back my confidence and feeling good about what I am doing!
  • Tessie1125
    Tessie1125 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm taking back my size 6 jeans!
  • choppie70
    choppie70 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I am taking back the ability to resist peer pressure when someone says to me "Oh, a little bit won't hurt!"
  • brandeed73
    Options
    I am taking back control of my life, my emotions and my ability to live life with happiness!! I love this topic it is definitely what i needed this morning!!
  • monkeynumber100
    Options
    I am taking back the ability to resist peer pressure when someone says to me "Oh, a little bit won't hurt!"

That is a tough one for me too. Way to take it back!!!
  • tiger12gal
    tiger12gal Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am taking back my self confidence. I was so unsure of myself and if I was going to beable to diet and exercise. Now I see that I can do anything I put my mind to!
  • danalong323
    danalong323 Posts: 12 Member
    Options

Oh yes.... good one!!!! I think we all want to look better in our "birthday" suit!!!! No peeking indeed!!!! :blushing:
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I'm taking back my running weight so I can run a half marathon with my daughter in January!
  • danalong323
    danalong323 Posts: 12 Member
    Options

So true!!!! I have one of those mother n'laws who likes to make 20 desserts for every family get together when we really only need like 2 and she is very persistent in "here try this... take a bite... have a piece". I have been very good the last month and 1/2 in saying No thanks!!! :)
  • amandaa02
    amandaa02 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am taking back my self confidence. I was so unsure of myself and if I was going to beable to diet and exercise. Now I see that I can do anything I put my mind to!

I agree.. in the past I had told myself I couldnt do this.. But this time I went it with the.. I AM GOING TO DO THIS. attitude and 3 weeks and 11 lbs later, I feel like I am getting that self confidence back!
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I am taking back my selfishness. For years I have put everyone before my own needs. Now it is time to focus on me first! And I will still be there for everyone, but I need to be taken care of first by me.