Take It Back Tuesday

Options

Replies

• crazy_indeed
    crazy_indeed Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Really like this topic.

I am taking back my self confidence. No more listening to reasons why something can not be accomplished.
  • monkeynumber100
    monkeynumber100 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    All my comments regarding Hookers and Blow! .....nevermind!

I saw those yesterday. Good call to take them back. LOL!
  • direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    taking sexy back

too cheesy?

Never! Bring it!
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Great Thread! I'm taking back my smile.
  • monkeynumber100
    Options
    Following this thread today has been really awesome. I didn't anticipate that I would get so much out of hearing what all of you are taking back, but I really am. I have been in the best mood today and it is totally from reading all of your posts.

High 5s all around. As it was mentioned earlier, I want to do this every Tuesday. I hope you will add it to your calendars to keep an eye out for it. Thanks to everyone that has participated and KEEP IT UP!! I am gonna crush it tonight on the elliptical (or whatever I decide to do). :drinker:
  • frixtine
    frixtine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I would like to take back my endurance. I'm tired of feeling winded and needing to take a break. I'm too young for that crap. It's time to get this butt in gear!
  • aritchey1977
    aritchey1977 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am taking back my ability to say no to food especially when I just want a snack and I'm not even hungry.
  • beckyc77
    beckyc77 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am taking back my motivation and desire to get the job done...I am in a schlump and hate how I feel in it. Blah!!
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Taking back my motivation...... Ready to be fit & healthy!!!!:wink:
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    QUOTE: I am taking back my selfishness. For years I have put everyone before my own needs. Now it is time to focus on me first! And I will still be there for everyone, but I need to be taken care of first by me.
    [/quote]

HELL YES!!! Hi 5!
    [/quote]

I'm with you on this one!!!! That's exactly what I decided in January of this year, always looked after everyone else never took time for me. Hell Yes!!!!!
  • frefrebelle
    frefrebelle Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm taking back that summer feeling....even if it does nothing but rain here!

And with that summer feeling; smiling at the gym and smiling whilst eating salads and smiling whilst ignoring naughty foods.

Thanks Monkeynumber1 - this is an excellent post, an excellent idea and just what I needed.

I think TIBTs are going to seriously catch on.

F :)
  • amersmanders
    amersmanders Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am taking back my ability to be successful in the things I put my mind to.
  • callikia
    callikia Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm taking back my pride in myself. Gotta stop letting haters steal that!
  • Cat52169
    Cat52169 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I love this post!!! I'm taking back my self worth! I totally view everyone in my family more valuable than me and I wait on them hand and foot to make sure they are taking care of. I continuously run myself ragged and never have time for me. Today I'm taking a bike ride when I get home! Dinner can wait damn it! I'm worth it!!!!
  • buckeyegirl0103
    buckeyegirl0103 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am taking back belief in myself that I am worth something- taking back my self confidence- my self esteem- and my image about my body.
  • alumpoflard
    alumpoflard Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Ok, got one... I'm taking back my ankles :-) they are starting to resemble ankles again and not water filled balloons :-)
  • monkeynumber100
    Options
    Ok, got one... I'm taking back my ankles :-) they are starting to resemble ankles again and not water filled balloons :-)

BWAAAAHAHAHAHA...well done! I am glad you found one. It is perfect!
  • stonegirldancing
    stonegirldancing Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Taking back not judging myself and not going off the wagon if I gain a little.
  • stonegirldancing
    stonegirldancing Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm taking back my pride in myself. Gotta stop letting haters steal that!

Right on.
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    this week i took back my optimism. somehow it was covered by negativity but i took it back dangit!! lo

23mAiZR.jpg23mAm7.png