Weird Combos?

Options
I just ate a multigrain light english muffin, topped with reduced fat peanut butter.....dipped in alfredo sauce. I know.....it sounds weird and discusting. But it was fantastic:happy: I was just wondering what kind of other strange and unusual combos you all have come up with.

Replies

• AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter and onions on rye bread. Sometimes with sliced dill pickles.:blushing:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    peanut butter in tomato
    potato chips and ice cream
  • estherguas
    estherguas Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I just ate a multigrain light english muffin, topped with reduced fat peanut butter.....dipped in alfredo sauce. I know.....it sounds weird and discusting. But it was fantastic:happy: I was just wondering what kind of other strange and unusual combos you all have come up with.

You sure your not preggers girl....lol
  • AlannaPie
    AlannaPie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and bacon on an english muffin
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    My boyfriend has eaten microwave popcorn mixed with pasta and tossed in creamy italian dressing :sick:
  • robbienjill
    robbienjill Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    potato chip sandwiches!!:love:
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    peanut butter and mayo sandwich
  • Veronica320
    Options

You sure your not preggers girl....lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yes, I'm sure! It was just one of those odd experiments that worked out well:tongue:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    ughhhh pb and alfredo?? :sick: hahah I love the salty sweet combo but I'm more of a pb&j with potato chips!
  • EPingul
    EPingul Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    How about chili and cinnamon rolls...is that weird? :wink:
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    thats one of my familys favs. reminds us of old school lunches!
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I use to work at a this diner and our fav, weird combo was fresh hot fries with lots of salt dipped in soft serve ice cream, awesome!
  • wendalin4
    wendalin4 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Tuna salad on raisin bread! It's the best
  • wendalin4
    wendalin4 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    or even stranger......bread and butter pickles with whipped cream. Strange but some how very good. Lol not that these are the type of things that one should be trying while dieting
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I used to love Peanut butter and Ketchup on bread.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I love bagels with cream cheese dipped in ketchup! Sounds gross, but so yummy! i thought I was the only one who ate the til one day I was brought home bagels and cream cheese and my brother asked for ketchup! I was like "No way! You like that too?!"
  • tabstattooed
    Options
    this has got to be the unhealthiest thread!!!!!! lol

I like pnut butter & maple syrup mixed and then dip bananas in it......

sour cream on omlettes.....

french fries in mayo or if they are spicy fries in ranch, gravy on french fries

salsa on my pizza as a dip not the sauce

deep fried pickles with ranch....OMG....to die for....yummmy

spicy seasoning on watermelon

hmmmm no wonder I had to have gastric bypass........
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options

I like pnut butter & maple syrup mixed and then dip bananas in it......

french fries in mayo or if they are spicy fries in ranch, gravy on french fries

Peanut butter with maple syrup and bananas sounds soooo yummy!

And I like all that on fries too...mayo, ranch, gravy...they're great dipped in sour cream and ice cream too! :love:
  • tabstattooed
    Options
    the pnut butter maple syrup can be made thicker or thinner to spread on waffles or toast bagels or what ever....can use apples too
  • rachi20024
    rachi20024 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I like a tablespoon or two of mustard in my Ramen noodles (drained w/ seasoning) it taste just like french frys but lacking the texture. Very yummy.