Insignificant, but HUGE NSV to me.

Options

Replies

• InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Damn girl, you rock that dress even now!

Love your tattoos. <3

Thank you!

And thank you :)
  • bookfaery
    bookfaery Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Different designers fit differently, so you'll wear one size in this designer and a completely different size in this designer. It's insane!

But none of this matters, because you look fantastic in both dresses! And I love your tattoos too! Keep rocking your journey!
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Damn girl. I would in no way consider that dress insignificant.

Hahah ;) thank you hun.

Btw, your avatar makes me laugh every time I see it because, the first time I saw it, I literally thought it was a doughnut lip plate :laugh: :laugh: then I clicked on your profile and was like "OH. She's EATING it" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Different designers fit differently, so you'll wear one size in this designer and a completely different size in this designer. It's insane!

But none of this matters, because you look fantastic in both dresses! And I love your tattoos too! Keep rocking your journey!

Yeah, but I was just shocked! ASOS are known for the small and annoying sizes. I could see me fitting into a 12 or MAYBE a 10, but an 8?! That's almost unheard of.

I guess I got lucky ;) I really wanted this dress. It was less than a tenner too!

Thank you so much! I will keep on rocking ;)
  • lmais88
    lmais88 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That is a huge victory! Those dresses BOTH look amazing on you, congrats!
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And both of those dresses are freaking adorable! :love:
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    On a whim, I decided to pop into my local charity shop. I was picking out some clothes to try, and I came across this GORGEOUS Asos dress.

Alas, it was a size (UK) 8 (US size 4) :( I am a size 14 right now (US 10?), and only intend to get to a size 10-12 (US 6?).

But ... I just had to try it. I never even expected to be able to get it past my arms.

Well?

179568_4326729086839_1251158251_n.jpg

563457_4326804928735_1636636907_n.jpg

Okay. So it doesn't fit, FIT, yet.

But I can breathe in it and, hey, if I can get it on now, it's going to fit like a glove when I get to goal!

I am honestly SO pleased and proud. I usually leave changing rooms feeling down and depressed about my appearence. This time, I felt elated. I mean, an ASOS dress in a SIZE 8?!?!!? Their sizes are notorious for coming up small.

That's my NSV for today :flowerforyou:

I also bought this;

575715_4326800008612_1663255411_n.jpg

OOOOOH, It FITS just fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nutrition1st
    Nutrition1st Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Can't wait to see the final results! Get yo groove back Stella!!!
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    That is a huge victory! Those dresses BOTH look amazing on you, congrats!

Thank you so much!
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    You look amazing! And both of those dresses are freaking adorable! :love:

Thank you :) I get so excited when I find dresses like this because it's just my style :)
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    On a whim, I decided to pop into my local charity shop. I was picking out some clothes to try, and I came across this GORGEOUS Asos dress.

Alas, it was a size (UK) 8 (US size 4) :( I am a size 14 right now (US 10?), and only intend to get to a size 10-12 (US 6?).

But ... I just had to try it. I never even expected to be able to get it past my arms.

Well?

179568_4326729086839_1251158251_n.jpg

563457_4326804928735_1636636907_n.jpg

Okay. So it doesn't fit, FIT, yet.

But I can breathe in it and, hey, if I can get it on now, it's going to fit like a glove when I get to goal!

I am honestly SO pleased and proud. I usually leave changing rooms feeling down and depressed about my appearence. This time, I felt elated. I mean, an ASOS dress in a SIZE 8?!?!!? Their sizes are notorious for coming up small.

That's my NSV for today :flowerforyou:

I also bought this;

575715_4326800008612_1663255411_n.jpg

OOOOOH, It FITS just fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Congrats! Can't wait to see the final results! Get yo groove back Stella!!!

Thank you! Stay tuned! I post NSVs with pics every time I feel it is worthy enough :)

And every time I reach a significant milestone, I start a thread in this section :)
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    No victory is insignificant!! You are absolutely beautiful and girl those curves!!! Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • historygirldd
    historygirldd Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Beautiful and that is not insignificant. Shout that victory from the rooftops. Congrats! you look great.
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    No victory is insignificant!! You are absolutely beautiful and girl those curves!!! Congrats!! :flowerforyou:

Thank you so much!
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Beautiful and that is not insignificant. Shout that victory from the rooftops. Congrats! you look great.

Thank you :) I will defo keep shouting it!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great. Great choices on the dresses. They def flatter you figure.
  • zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options
    The second dress you bought is beautiful.
    Good job :)
  • YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options
    Freaking GORGEOUS dress! And you look fantastic. Keep up the hard work!
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Dude- YOU LOOK HOT!!! You have a slammin' body already so I imagine it's just going to get better from here! Keep going girl- great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!