Fellow pole dance friends needed

Options
13»

Replies

• 21stcenturyfox
    Options
    took a few classes and wish i had the money to keep going!

i'll never forget i got pulled over by a cop for an illegal left turn (15mins before it would have been legal) on my way to my first class. i was so upset and thought about not going but i figured i might as well...... wow can an hour on the pole make you feel great about yourself! after trying that thing out i couldn't have cared whether i got five tickets!!

anyone tried the silks? that looks so intense!!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    This is one of my favorite threads!!!
  • Marajo24
    Options
    I am not a fellow poler but want to be!! Anyone near louisville know where i can go for classes or know of any videos etc!!!
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    took a few classes and wish i had the money to keep going!

i'll never forget i got pulled over by a cop for an illegal left turn (15mins before it would have been legal) on my way to my first class. i was so upset and thought about not going but i figured i might as well...... wow can an hour on the pole make you feel great about yourself! after trying that thing out i couldn't have cared whether i got five tickets!!

anyone tried the silks? that looks so intense!!

ive trued silks - brilliant fun, hardcore and great to do. unfortunately the class i was doing was more expensive than pole, and very far away so i stopped going. :-(
  • Netterz0087
    Netterz0087 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Just got a MFP account today!! So excited there's a group of Pole girls!!! I've been doing it for a year and a half! Love it! Just got my pole in a couple months ago!!! My fiance spots me :/ But I'd totally love to do a Skype Pole Jam!!!! Never done one before nor do I have Skype but I'd get one lol
  • umadumamilla
    umadumamilla Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just saw this post and I need new friends with same interest! POLE FRIENDS NEEDED!! :-)