Am I really the only one....?

Options
13»

Replies

• YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options
    I'm looking forward to it but I saw last night it was starting at 7:30, not 8?

You totally just saved me from being pissed off! Lol
  • superman149
    Options
    I had a babseball game of my own last night so i missed the slugfest!
    but I PVR'd it!
    tonight when i get home from work, i have a double header lined up with the TV! I cant wait!
  • YokoJ
    Options
    I should be excited since it is in KC and I live there, but there's been so much hype about it that I'm tired of seeing. They did a lot of things to make KC look nice for all the visitors to the game. They even demolished over 30 houses because they were an "eye sore." Funny, they couldn't use the taxpayers money to do it before, but it is priority when big wigs come to town. (no offense to you)

Im in kc also, yes this. Can't wait for tomorrow for it to be over lol. Sure good for business's yada yada but us average people are tired of it.

Lol! Sorry guys! Thanks for taking one for the team! Lol I understand the pain...I live in Los Angeles So it's 24/7 tourist and events. Lol
  • CajunNino
    CajunNino Posts: 269
    Options
    Am I really the only person on here excited about the MLB all-star game tonight? :(
    I thought I was the only one. I'm all about baseball. HR Derby last night ---- funny/pathetic when they booed Cano....LOL

Yeah, I'll be watching.
  • YokoJ
    Options
    but I PVR'd it!
    tonight when i get home from work, i have a double header lined up with the TV! I cant wait!

1st I totally adore your profile pic! I volunteer overseas and it brought back memories. 2nd lucky you I totally forgot about last night so unless one of my friends TiVo it I'm screwed. Lol
  • CajunNino
    CajunNino Posts: 269
    Options
    baseball died years ago... No longer is it as american as apple pie. The NFL took its spot

Boo!! Not true! :explode:
    NFL might be more popular, but that doesn't mean it's a better product. Kinda like Jersey Shore...horrible TV, wildly popular.
  • YokoJ
    Options
    baseball died years ago... No longer is it as american as apple pie. The NFL took its spot

NFL might be more popular, but that doesn't mean it's a better product. Kinda like Jersey Shore...horrible TV, wildly popular.

^^^^Exactly
  • helencita13
    helencita13 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Am I really the only person on here excited about the MLB all-star game tonight? :(

Absolutely not! I am super excited! I love baseball! (STL Cardinals particularly) My hubby & I are recording the game because we'll get back from the gym after it starts, making homemade pizza & looking forward to chillin and watching the All Star game :drinker:
  • superman149
    Options
    but I PVR'd it!

1st I totally adore your profile pic! I volunteer overseas and it brought back memories. 2nd lucky you I totally forgot about last night so unless one of my friends TiVo it I'm screwed. Lol

thanks! Im about to go back! i cant wait!!!
    and from what i've heard you wont be missing all that much!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

^^^^Exactly

Nothing like three hours of strike outs and players jogging around bases. excitement. Its dead...
  • YokoJ
    Options
    but I PVR'd it!

thanks! Im about to go back! i cant wait!!!
    and from what i've heard you wont be missing all that much!

Thanks for the heads up! Lol
  • Terryism
    Terryism Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda excited, I live in the KC area, wish I could have gone to the game. I'm also disappointed my favorite player didn't make the team, but ah well.... Go American League!
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    I AM!!! I am a baseball fanatic!! :bigsmile:
  • Grimlock69
    Grimlock69 Posts: 197
    Options
    It might be just you.
  • YokoJ
    Options
    I AM!!! I am a baseball fanatic!! :bigsmile:

I'm glued to the tv as we speak! Lol shhhhh.....!
  • MrsMangler
    MrsMangler Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Watching Joey Votto, Jay Bruce, and Aroldis Chapman represent the REDS!! Go NL :drinker:
  • YokoJ
    Options
    Watching Joey Votto, Jay Bruce, and Aroldis Chapman represent the REDS!! Go NL :drinker:

The score is ridic
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

Redlegs!