I made it to my goal...

Options
2»

Replies

• KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    megan- He does want to quit. We both needed that extra push to do it. His friend that he is living with is going to quit too so that will help them both. Thank you for the help and the Congrats :happy:

Vitabella- yes it is weird how sizes are. I have gained some weight since I have been lifting weights so maybe there is how the clothes fit so different. It does not matter what the scale says it is the inches that matter. You will get there girl keep up the great work!!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    megan- He does want to quit. We both needed that extra push to do it. His friend that he is living with is going to quit too so that will help them both. Thank you for the help and the Congrats :happy:

Vitabella- yes it is weird how sizes are. I have gained some weight since I have been lifting weights so maybe there is how the clothes fit so different. It does not matter what the scale says it is the inches that matter. You will get there girl keep up the great work!!
    your very welcome .... it helps that his friend who is living with him is going to quit too .... i wish them all the luck in the world ... its not easy to quit but with lots of support and determination they can do it ... they will be in my thoughts :wink:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! Congrats and you look great! :drinker:
  • bam0904
    bam0904 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look great!!! Great motivation for all of us!!!

184736.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!