6 months, 32 lbs lost & hit goal of healthy BMI!

Options
13»

Replies

• jcamby
    jcamby Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    WOW thanks for sharing your story. You look fantastic! The results are amazing. Way to go!! :)
  • mojolo7
    mojolo7 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You've done an amazing job, and should be very rpoud of yourself. If you decide to go after those last 10 pounds, don't lose sight of what you have already accomplished! Thanks for inspiring the rest of us!
  • michspor
    michspor Posts: 57
    Options
    I love looking at these posts! You did a great job and keep it up!!!
  • jingoace
    jingoace Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are an Inspiration to others of us! GOOD JOB!!!
    :) J
  • jaharrison763
    jaharrison763 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    This past month you may not have had much movement on the scale, but you have DEFINITELY lost inches. Congratulations on all your hard work paying off in beautiful ways!

Ditto!
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    WendyFitMomCHANGED Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Your story is similar to mine. Also a mom of 3 and losing the weight after last on was born. It's taken me longer to loose my 33lbs and have some more to go. Keep up the good work
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    Awesome, you look great! Good for you!!
  • Healthy_Melva
    Healthy_Melva Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! I think everyone on the board has said it all. I appreciate your posting. It is just what I need today. Stay fit!
  • kimkooks
    kimkooks Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your journey so far!
  • Evansmama29
    Evansmama29 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! You've done such a great job!! I'm on a similar journey as you, starting at 174lbs at 5'5" and can't wait to hit my goal of 140lbs. I wish I had taken more before and during pictures like yours. Keep up the great work - very inspiring!!!
  • Kelly043
    Kelly043 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    VERY INSPIRING!! Thanks for sharing. You look great.
  • cmorris0283
    cmorris0283 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! I started at the same weight as you and have the exact weight loss goals! And the mommy tummy to go with! I hope I look as great as you do by the end of my journey! How tall are you? We look similar height and build :)
  • wifeygrooms
    Options
    Amazing!!!! You look great!!!
  • SlimLins
    SlimLins Posts: 4
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Keep up the great work!
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Big difference! In your last blue shirt picture you are smiling bigger than your before picture. :) It must feel good- you deserve it! Good luck with achieving your next goal!
  • McLifterPants
    McLifterPants Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're making amazing progress. And for all the right reasons! I know how frustrating it is when the scale moves slowly, but it's going to be more sustainable in the long run. Keep doing what you're doing!!
  • kori333
    kori333 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the support and encouragement!!:flowerforyou:

I have to add I showed these pictures to my kids to show them "Hey, look why Mommy's been working out so hard!" When I asked if they could see a difference, my 7-year-old said, "You got taller!" And my 4-year-old said, "Your hair is different I think." Geeze! KIDS!! :laugh:
    You look FANTASTIC! I started at the same weight as you and have the exact weight loss goals! And the mommy tummy to go with! I hope I look as great as you do by the end of my journey! How tall are you? We look similar height and build :)

I'm 5'4".
  • alombard5580
    alombard5580 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!