It's here it's here !

Options
2»

Replies

• marnet12
    marnet12 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Yes, DOMS is pretty much a sure thing. In RI30 she pretty much calls you a dummy for buying the DVD! All in good fun :wink:
  • nailtechbec
    nailtechbec Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Im guessing 30 day slum down should read slim down as I'm hoping to slim it not slum it ! Looks very interesting thanks for the info and I might give that a go to mix it up a bit I'll see how day one goes first !!! X
  • insanity525
    Options
    Good luck!

I bought the 30DS a while back but still haven't had the chance to start. I'm currently finishing a second round of Insanity but wanted to add 30DS in the mornings in about 2 weeks. THose of you who have been doing the JM workouts, what do you think or am I just going to be pushing it?!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    wishing you extended fired-up-ness!
  • nailtechbec
    Options
    What should I class 30 day shred as in my MFL exercise diary ?? X
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Circut training.
    The 30DS is great, I am on Level 3 right now and the results have been great so far. I am trying to decide which one to do next. They get great results, even if I don't much care for Jillian Michaels.
  • nailtechbec
    Options
    Thank you ! I'm just excited to get started, gotta wait til kids go to bed as I dont have 20 mins free before then !! X
  • nailtechbec
    Options
    About to get my shred on !! Wish me luck !! X
  • nailtechbec
    Options
    Day one went well, am a little achey today but not too bad at all was expecting to be unable to move after everyone's comments ! Now for day two- I'm ready for ya !! X
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Mwah ha ha!

The D stands for delayed, just you wait!

Seriously though, make sure you eat enough, cool down and sleep enough and it should be minimal.
  • nailtechbec
    Options
    Best get my shred on now before the DOMS kicks in then. The boy is napping so no time like the present! Come on jillian gimme your best shot !! X
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    It is truly a good workout (30 day shred) and I have seen some really good results on the forums.

I have only done it a day here and a day there. I started doing something else but I am planning on sticking to one program.

Good luck, I am sure that if you stick with it you will see some great progress!
  • nailtechbec
    Options
    Day two finished woo hoo, thighs and shoulders burn but as they say no pain no gain ! I'm ready for what day 3 has to offer ! X