80lbs down in 8 months.... getting pretty excited!

Options

Replies

• Rdahl2
    Rdahl2 Posts: 90
    Options
    That's amazing!!! Awesome job!!!
  • melann1974
    melann1974 Posts: 84
    Options
    Wonderful job!!
  • stemab3
    stemab3 Posts: 58
    Options
    you look absolutely amazing. You've lost what I need to. Please add me so I can turn to you whenever I get off track which unfortunatley is often! :flowerforyou:
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Great loss overall.. You look great!!
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Great job! That is amazing progress!
  • kori333
    kori333 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good work!
  • amillerwvu
    amillerwvu Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You must be super excited! You said about challenges...are they here on MFP? Thanks:) Good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • micheleluden
    Options
    You should be pretty excited!!!!
    Way to go! keep up the good work!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    YOu look amazing!!! Congrats!!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations, you look great!
  • RockinSkiBunny
    RockinSkiBunny Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Nice!!! You should be very proud of yourself! Don't get too frustrated. The next round of lbs will be the hardest!!! Stay strong and reach out when you need to! love it!!!!
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You must be super excited! You said about challenges...are they here on MFP? Thanks:) Good luck on the rest of your journey!

Yes the challenges are hosted by an MFP member. The current one is already full and started on July 2nd and runs until Oct 1st. I have a bit of a competitive streak so trying to keep up with the others really keeps me moving forward. We have been lucky to have a very positive group.
  • Elyssa_38
    Elyssa_38 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW!! Amazing job!!! Keep up the great work im sure those 45 lbs left will be gone in no time!
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    fantastic! You have done so well and look great and healthy! You have done this the right way! A great inspiration!
  • Hadassk
    Hadassk Posts: 63
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!!
  • OhLibra
    OhLibra Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    incredible difference. You're looking svelte!!!
  • Tlopez428
    Tlopez428 Posts: 115
    Options
    So amazing to see such incredible results! Just makes me want to push harder to reach my goal!! Keep up the good work and take it one pound at a time!
  • firehousegrl
    Options
    You look fantastic!! I just joined today and your story was the first I saw and you have inspired me!!!! We are about the same size I am 5'10 and 280. You have made me so hopeful thank you so much!! Did you cut back on your carbs? What type of foods did you eat to help you get over sweet cravings if you had them? I am so happy for you, you have brought tears to my eyes to know it is possible and in what seems to me a short amount of time, but I am sure it is not to you. Keep up the great work!!
  • crooks_RN
    crooks_RN Posts: 69
    Options
    Wow............what a huge difference. Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!