Kentucky Ya'll..........who's from KY?? Check in!

Options

Replies

• jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    not from kentucky...but close. from southern ohio. chillicothe to be exact. just thought i'd stop and say hi to all from the state below.
  • feliciahiracheta
    Options
    I'm in Elizabethtown n looking for a exercise partner ASAP!
  • chrome_princess
    chrome_princess Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    not from kentucky...but close. from southern ohio. chillicothe to be exact. just thought i'd stop and say hi to all from the state below.

Oh Jeff ... you just wanna be awesome and be from Kentucky ... :laugh:

Georgetown, checkin' in. Work in Frankfort though... :smile:
  • maegan0205
    Options
    I am from SE Kentucky, little town called Barbourville. You have probably never heard of it, unless you are one of the few that posted from London, no one has!

Unfortunately I am in Texas now, Fort Hood :sad: But I can not wait to get back !!
  • Royalsbatwench
    Royalsbatwench Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I grew up in Wayne County and worked on Lake Cumberland at CEW in the summers. I went to WKU and then moved to the midwest :( I MISS HOME!
  • Onefroggychick
    Onefroggychick Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm from Henderson KY. Please feel free to add me. Always looking for workout buddy. I go to Henderson's YMCA. We live on spring garden rd by Kmart and walk these neighborhoods all the time. More than welcome to join or just work out on Wii. Thanks.
  • ruckerbenton
    Options
    How about Kentuckiana. I live less than a mile from downtown on the Sunnyside of Louisville.
  • TimeForChange7477
    Options
    <
    Louisville KY!!! New and looking for some fitness buds. Please invite if you want.
  • ChristyWorksIt
    ChristyWorksIt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am from the Sunny side of Louisville!! I can meet and walk and would love to do so! Please friend me if you are close
  • Topdog67
    Topdog67 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Grew up in Petersburg, now live in Hebron
  • jadethief
    jadethief Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Richmond, here, but born and raised in Louisville.
  • talhicks
    Options
    Hi! I'm a Boone County gal. Can't wait for the weather to change to get outside and walk.
  • Tuala42
    Tuala42 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Born in Cincinnati, moved across the river to Florence (with a couple years in Illinois in between there)
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Everyone, I've created a GROUP. It's called the Kentucky Krew. I'm hoping to develop friendships, support each other, etc. I'd like to post monthly challenges as well for those who would want to participate (not mandatory). Please look for the group and join~!
  • kirstie3281
    kirstie3281 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Checkin' in from E'town (Elizabethtown). :)
  • cincibengal
    Options
    I am in frankfort kentucky. would love to have some motivational fitness buddies~
  • graciesmomma0209
    graciesmomma0209 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hopkinsville Ky
  • Somerset Ky here!
  • mrsrose924
    Options
    I am in Central Kentucky! (Georgetown) I just started my weightloss journey a month ago today! I am down 10 lbs. and 10 inches!!! I am so excited!!! Hoping to find more support and inspiration in these groups!
  • kriots
    kriots Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I live in Kentucky, would like some local friends =-) feel free to add me !