Kentucky Ya'll..........who's from KY?? Check in!

Options

Replies

• twinmom14ek
    twinmom14ek Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Paducah. But my neighbors have told me I'm just a damn Yankee! But hey...been here 10 years, so I'm a Kentuckian.

Don't feel bad--my brothers and I were all born and raised in Paducah...we were still considered damn Yankees b/c my parents were from Ohio. :noway:
  • KyJenna78
    Options
    Whitesburg!
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    haha small world! aww sounds nice! yeah can expand it to my collection. haha. I love England but do miss my friends over in Lexington!
  • brittanypeters1990
    brittanypeters1990 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Northern Kentucky, Alexandria..
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Im from England, but used to live in Lexington KY for 7 years! I miss KY so much!!

Small world, when I visited England twice in 07, I stayed next door to you in Oxfordshire (Chipping Norton). I told my friends I was going to wear my UK hat to fit in. They didnt get it. lol Want me to bring you a UK shirt next time I come over? :)

This is so funny, my daughter is going to school at UK starting this week. We have been posting about it in Facebook and my husband's family (from Denmark) has been thinking for months that she is moving to England!
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    I'm in Cincinnati, OH. Very close!
  • freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'm in Cincinnati, OH. Very close!

Stay on your side of the river!!!! :)
  • freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    This is so funny, my daughter is going to school at UK starting this week. We have been posting about it in Facebook and my husband's family (from Denmark) has been thinking for months that she is moving to England!

Yeah I didnt explain myself at first because I knew that didnt get what I was saying. Finally they asked why I would have United Kingdom stuff in the states. lol
  • claw0416
    claw0416 Posts: 95
    Options
    I popped in to say hi. We don't live in KY, but my husband grew up there. I love going to visit.

So jealous of everyone close to Owensboro. We go to Moonlite BBQ every time we visit. Then again, for losing weight, maybe it is a good thing we are far away!

The family up there is Cats all the way.

Haha! I was the office manager there for about 5 years. Haven't stepped foot in the place since I left..lol! I am an Old Hickory girl!!

LOL too funny! My first job was at Ole South BBQ off Hwy 54..
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Paris,KY
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Nicholasville
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    We are stationed at Fort Knox!
  • twistedsix
    twistedsix Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Erlanger! Looking for MFP friends and would be interested in a walking group.
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    My address is technically Cincinnati, OH, but I live just a few miles away from the bridge, and seeing as I go to school and work in KY I should honorarily live there ;)
  • sjmitchner
    sjmitchner Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Brandenburg, but I work in Elizabethtown.
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Man, no one here in the Fort Campbell area? =(
  • tripledown
    tripledown Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not technically FROM Ky, but living here and loving it! Bowling Green
  • phtbtmgrl
    Options
    Louisville :flowerforyou:
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I popped in to say hi. We don't live in KY, but my husband grew up there. I love going to visit.

So jealous of everyone close to Owensboro. We go to Moonlite BBQ every time we visit. Then again, for losing weight, maybe it is a good thing we are far away!

The family up there is Cats all the way.

Haha! I was the office manager there for about 5 years. Haven't stepped foot in the place since I left..lol! I am an Old Hickory girl!!

LOL too funny! My first job was at Ole South BBQ off Hwy 54..

That's funny! Gotta love the BBQ Capital of the World! Ole South is pretty good too. They have new owners and I hear they have a great breakfast buffet now. Haven't been....trying to avoid them..lol!
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Carlisle :)