Kentucky Ya'll..........who's from KY?? Check in!

Options

Replies

• brittanyosorio
    Options
    Bowling Green
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    It posted twice.... hmmmmm

And now they're backwards! WTF? LOL
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in Covington - with all my summers spent in Albany at Grider HIll on Lake Cumberland!
  • ekc020310
    ekc020310 Posts: 4
    Options
    Born and raised in Louisville. Go Cards!!! I am looking for friends so send invite if you want.
    Don't know if we can be friends due to the fact that you are a Dirtybirds fan..lol! (just kidding) :tongue:

I'll send you an invite...GO CATS!!

Haha!! I am TRUE BLUE fan all the way.....to the point where I saw Go Cards and was like....WTH?! lol. OOOHHHH C....A....T....S....CATS!! CATS!! CATS!!
  • runwithmike
    runwithmike Posts: 173
    Options
    Alexandria
  • lsalyers1972
    Options
    Danville :)
  • Jfruity
    Jfruity Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Louavul.:bigsmile:
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in Louisville. Go Cards!!! I am looking for friends so send invite if you want.
    Don't know if we can be friends due to the fact that you are a Dirtybirds fan..lol! (just kidding) :tongue:

Haha!! I am TRUE BLUE fan all the way.....to the point where I saw Go Cards and was like....WTH?! lol. OOOHHHH C....A....T....S....CATS!! CATS!! CATS!!
    Smart Girl! :glasses:
  • kris7477
    kris7477 Posts: 14
    Options

Am I the only Cards fan? I like UofK, my oldest daughter is going there for an open house.
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options

Am I the only Cards fan? I like UofK, my oldest daughter is going there for an open house.

It's funny you say that because my son once asked me, "What will you do if I get a full scholarship to L'ville?". I told him, "I will dress in red and say 'Go Cards!'". I like U of L too...as long as they aren't playing UK! LOL!

Good luck to your daughter! Both schools have some great programs! I am a WKU girl, but have had family members at both UofL and UK.
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am @ UK Alumnus. I definitely bleed blue. Even when I lived in Miami I represented for the Cats! UK 4 LIFE!!
  • kithalloyd
    kithalloyd Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    : ME!! Any of yall feel free to add me :wink: Bowling Green, From Clinton, Ky
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I wasn't born in Louisville, but I got here as fast as I can!

Feel free to add me, I'm trying to pick up the twang so I can fit in LOL
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Lexington.... :)

Love Love lexington we live like 4 hrs away from there visit often. My husband went to college there.
  • LizJ08
    LizJ08 Posts: 127
    Options
    Henderson baby!!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Sorry...was looking for fried chicken and bourbon.
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    born and raised in cave city living in lexington
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Sorry...was looking for fried chicken and bourbon.

We got plenty, but if you want the good stuff, you gotta actually come to KY and hit the Bourbon Trail :) !
  • ladybuggirl71
    ladybuggirl71 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Tompkinsville
  • VenomousDuck
    VenomousDuck Posts: 206
    Options
    Work at fort Knox, live in cecilia near elizabethtown.