zucchini help

Options
13»

Replies

• HeatherDominik
    Options
    Dunno if anyone mentioned this yet or not- but halve them, remove seeds, spoon on some cream of celery soup, sprinkle lightly with bread crumbs and parm cheese. Bake until tender and browned on top. Ah-mazing!! =D
  • halarson24
    halarson24 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Here is another version of the wonderful zucchini pasta: I don't think you even have to cook it. No need to heat up your kitchen when it is already so hot outside!

http://hollylarsonrd.blogspot.com/2012/07/vegetable-ninja-homemade-zucchini-pasta.html

Hope you love it as much as I do!

-Holly
  • FitnFabMichelle
    FitnFabMichelle Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I obviously have the dirtiest mind ever because I totally did not think this was gonna be a post actually giving out recipes for zucchini. LOLOL.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    I would definately put it in your taco. Zucchinis go great in tacos. Kinda made for each other.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I obviously have the dirtiest mind ever because I totally did not think this was gonna be a post actually giving out recipes for zucchini. LOLOL.
    It totally went South in its original form, but it looks like the mods removed all the dirty comments!
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    How is this thread still alive??

I got 2 warnings out of it last week....
  • mommyrox05
    mommyrox05 Posts: 238
    Options
    If it is really large and has a lot of seeds...you can cut it in half length wise...scrape out the seeds, and stuff it...I like to do extra lean ground beef or ground turkey(pre cok this of course), a can of stewed tomatoes drained, some sauteed white onion, a little garlic, a little bit of italian spices and sometimes a little bit of white rice, mix all of these things together fill the zucchini...top with a sprinkle of cheese and bake it at 350 for about 60-75 minutes ;)