A PICTURE is worth a THOUSAND words........

Options
13»

Replies

• MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • jennyerkes
    jennyerkes Posts: 11
    Options
    You look awesome! I look similar to your before picture! My one goal is to walk without my inner thighs rubbing together!! Working at it but it sure is my problem area!!
  • graceinbreath
    graceinbreath Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    your face should be showing in the new picture, for sure! :D Awesome JOB!!!!! and soooo inspiring!!!!
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    Amazing, what have you been doing (diet exercise??? You have like the perfect body, lol

edit: I read you already posted how you did it, great job, lots of work, and totally worth it :)
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    AMAZING RESULTS!!! GREAT JOB!! YOUR HARD WORK PAID OFF!
  • Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    WOW just WOW! FABulous girlie!
  • littlecaponey2
    littlecaponey2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    your face should be showing in the new picture, for sure! :D Awesome JOB!!!!! and soooo inspiring!!!!

I couldn't get a good picture of my full body with my face, sorry. I do have one in my profile for my friends to see with my face in it in the same suit, just bent down. Not a good side by side comparison picture.

Thank you everyone and I will post on here tonight on what I did to get these results. I have three small-ish kids so I am pretty busy and to find time to sit and write a story is kind of hard, but I have had ALOT of requests asking what I did and I want to share.....so bare with me. Stay tuned!
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!!! I'm doing boot camp three days a wk and wt lifting 3-4 days a wk. I also run. I am so hoping I soon have as awesome results as you have had. Be very proud of your accomplishments:)
    Thanks for the inspiration!!!!
    Shannon
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Excellent!
  • Chikipiwi
    Chikipiwi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wow, just WOW!
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I took "before" pics of myself last night (even though I started about 6 weeks ago). I was so disappointed in how I look, I started to cry. I really hope I have something good to compare them to in the near future... :frown:
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!! You look great :smile:
  • michspor
    michspor Posts: 57
    Options
    You look great!!!! I will get there!
  • SME1976
    SME1976 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    WTG... you look awesome!
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!