anyone not lose their boobs?

Options
Porcelaine22
Porcelaine22 Posts: 245 Member
I am curious as my weight has fluctuated in the past few years I havnt really ever lost much or gained much on my boobs.

I am very busty as youll see in my pics, so I wonder with the large amount of weight I am hoping to lose, will I see any change in my breasts?

Are there any women out there who have lost approximately 2-3 stone but have not lost their large breasts?

Replies

• dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I have lost 50-ish pounds (3 stone & 8lbs) now and see no change (which I desperately want to see change in). I wasn't busty growing up, so I'm not sure why them suckers aren't losing the weight too, but if they don't shrink down to a more "manageable" size for my frame, the girls are getting an appointment. ^.^

My weight has seemed to come off a little bit from everywhere all at once -- fingers, legs, belly, neck, face. Much like how I gained it, so maybe there's some difference, but I just can't see it yet... I dunno.
  • Porcelaine22
    Options
    I am exactly like you... I just want them to be a manageable size. I get more upset not fitting into clothes becasue of my boobs than because of my general weight sometimes!
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Went down one size, and that aint' saying much. I pretty much am stuck with them unless I get them chopped off.
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I am exactly like you... I just want them to be a manageable size. I get more upset not fitting into clothes becasue of my boobs than because of my general weight sometimes!

Me too! That frustrates me the most!

Well... if they don't shrink down, do what I'm doing and save up for a surgical change. Because... I'm tired of the back problems, etc.
  • Rachael235
    Rachael235 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My sis in law has just lost 3 stone and only went down a size. I used to have very large boobs for many years despite my weight ( 8st 13lb - 11st ) they remained the same!! I had them reduced 3 years ago and when i put weight on after they did feel heavier and now ive lost a stone they do feel lighter maybe half asize difference. Were you hoping they would go down or not?? from having mine reduced i learned two things from the doctors - everyone boobs are different but fit into 2 main categories of substance heavy solid mainly mass is not nade up of much fat and will not vary with weight loss and big but more jelly like these tend to be made up of more fat and can vary significantly with weight loss
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    i dunno where mine came from, but they havent went away, and people actually ask me if i've had a boob job because they are big for my frame, nope the darn things are real, i didnt ask for them, but there they are
  • Rachael235
    Rachael235 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I can now buy a dress its amazing whereas a few years back i was sizde uk 16 on top and size uk 10 on the bottom!!!! its sooo frustrating isnt it
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I've lost 50 lbs and have only changed in band size. I've gone from a 40 D to a 36 D.
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I've lost almost 75lbs. and have gone from a UK 38H down to a 34F. They seem so teeny tiny now even though I know that I'm still larger than the general population!
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I lost almost 2 stone. (I lost 24 lbs so far). My cup size has not changed, but my bust size around has gone down. I do here that they make cups larger if you chose one that is larger around, though.
  • littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    i've lost 10 stone- and have gone from 44H to 34E

so have a reasonably good sized chest still ;) heehee
  • Porcelaine22
    Options
    It seems that it differs for everyone, but moreso that people keep their boobies, whilst losing their band inches.

I am a 30K on a good day (32KK on a bad), I would just love to lose 3/4 cup sizes and be able to wear nicer clothes and underwear.... not to mention better fitting sports bras!
  • Julienetan
    Julienetan Posts: 44
    Options
    when i slim down, i dont lose my boobs.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    *raises hand*

Mine are the same size when I'm 110 pounds or 166 pounds.
  • NemoDog
    NemoDog Posts: 61
    Options
    I'm also in the same boat.
    I've lost 51 pounds and I've gone from a 40 DDD to a 36 DDD.
    I kinda like them tho so no complaints from me :D
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost mine... they may seem a little tiny bit smaller BUT they are SOOOO much better than they were, seriously :blushing:
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    They will probably get smaller, but the relative size compared to the rest of your body might not change much, so the difference won't necessarily be noticeable.
  • nukebhs83
    nukebhs83 Posts: 158
    Options
    i havent lost mine as of yet but i am quite disappointed---i used to think that they were still kinda perky then as i lost my belly i realized---nope it was just my stomach holding them up. :sad:
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I was a 44DDD; I'm now a 36G after losing 45 lbs; can hardly wait til I reach my goal of 118 in another 43 lbs. Husband thinks I'll be a 32K - LOL! My previous size forever was 38DD - even when I was weighing 127.
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose weight in my boobs until recently. They are still big, but I went from an H cup to a EE. Hopefully I don't lose too much more, I kind of like these fun bags!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!