anyone not lose their boobs?

Replies

• amclaws25
    amclaws25 Posts: 128 Member
    I have lost about 44 pounds and have only gone down in band size really. I was a 40DDD and am now a 38, but very soon as it's getting loose, a 36DDD. I think I may have lost a little volume in the top of my breast though which I don't like! If mine don't get smaller, I will have them reduced and lifted.
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    I haven't lost mine .... yet. I still have some lbs to lose tho:/ I was actually a little surprised bc ppl always say boobs and booty are the first to go. I can say that I have lost some booty...but I'm happy with it! :)
  • phoenixoncemore
    phoenixoncemore Posts: 196 Member
    i learned two things from the doctors - everyone boobs are different but fit into 2 main categories of substance heavy solid mainly mass is not nade up of much fat and will not vary with weight loss and big but more jelly like these tend to be made up of more fat and can vary significantly with weight loss

Thank you for this! I thought there must be some explanation like this!
  • rosiecotton24
    rosiecotton24 Posts: 81 Member
    Before I ever gained any weight (before marriage/kids) I was very small- 34A. After marriage and two kids, I gained quite a bit of weight and gained a lot in my boobs.
    I lost 50 pounds in 1999/2000 and lost very little in my boobs. I have had so many women tell me that is the first place they lose it. I would like to lose a little up there, but not much. =)
  • kalyn_QT
    kalyn_QT Posts: 273 Member
    so far im only like 13 pounds down and only band size is getting loose. i was a DD at 175 and i am DD at 206 so losing weight to get back down i don't think ill lose anything but band size.
  • heagler870
    heagler870 Posts: 280 Member
    I have lost 60 pounds and according to my bra I haven't lost any weight in my boobs *cup size*. I still have 75 pounds to go so we shall see. Surely I will, there is a lot of boob fat to spare. I'd say I could get rid of at least 3 pounds from each boob and still have decent sized ones.
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 995 Member
    Mine are still the same. Thank god!
  • DeannaPaige1
    DeannaPaige1 Posts: 84 Member
    I haven't lost any of my boobs. I'm a few Oz. away from loosing 40lbs and they are just as big as they were. I'm grateful for that too lol
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    I've lost 33lb and JUST ABOUT a cup size. I was a 36G and now I'm a 34F.
    I really really want to go down to a D, but not sure if that's possible ):
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    I've lost mine! Woo!

But yes, there is fibrous breast tissue that can't be shed through weight loss, and there was a guy on Embarrassing Bodies that lost weight and ended up with saggy bewbs. He went for excess skin removal, but also had breast tissue that needed to be removed. It's very obvious the difference when people are cut open.
  • NannersBalletLegs
    NannersBalletLegs Posts: 207 Member
    I think everyone's results vary based on body shape. A lot of apple-shaped women (who store fat in their upper body) seem to lose their boobs and arms either last, to a lesser extent, or not at all. The opposite is true for a lot of pear shaped ladies (who store more fat in their lower regions). They will probably lose their boobs first (what little they have) and their bums and thighs last. <--- This is me...30 days in and boobs all but gone.

I think it's just genetic. Our bodies have preferences for where they like to maintain a little padding.

So, in short, I'll bet you're going to keep most, if not all, of your boobs. Lucky you! :)
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    im losing weight and inches,,its making mine look bigger...as my waist is smaller...agree that depends on body size...if i carry on losing i know i will lose them....oh well!! lol
  • MrsT99
    MrsT99 Posts: 148 Member
    I'm a constant D, stayed a D when I gained which made them smaller by proportion, now I've lost they've stayed a D and look much bigger for my frame, which is nice as I was always the one with big boobs in my teens, something wasn't quite right....
  • kwin91
    kwin91 Posts: 128
    I've lost about 20ish pounds before the site and about 20ish pounds on the site.
    I was a DD when I started losing, and I hated it because they were too big for me being so short. Now I'm just a D which makes me much happier! I had major back issues! Especially when I was cleaning my upper back would ache for ever!
  • Nice
    Nice Posts: 84
    My boobs have stayed the same since I was about 17 and through 3 kids :) I have dd's..but honestly I've never gained weight (besides being pregnant, 40lbs one time :/) I've also been a size 6 since I was a teenager as well. I workout...a lot...and they've always just stayed. For my size, my boobs are really big...I am always getting asked if they are fake..so that's kind of annoying..but I still love them :) lol
  • RF3377
    RF3377 Posts: 97
    I've lost 35 lbs and I haven't lost anything in my chest area still a C cup. I'm a pear shape so I'm happy about that! If anything they look bigger as th rest of me is reducing haha
  • ShaunaLaNee
    ShaunaLaNee Posts: 188 Member
    It depends on how I lose weight. If I just diet. I don't lose them much, but this time I've been focusing on losing body fat percentage and they shrunk first. I was happy at first, less back pain....now I'm getting worried, HAHA:)
  • suzieqcookie
    suzieqcookie Posts: 314 Member
    when i was in my 20's, i went from 250 to 127 and only went from a DD to a D. My boobs actually ended up looking bigger (like tits on a stick)
  • mscolleen2003
    mscolleen2003 Posts: 126 Member
    I went from 386 to my current 172 (been back up and down a few times), and yes my boobs are much smaller and not such a problem for my back.
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Nope still married to her! :-P........................sorry that was too easy lol!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!