Do people think your older or younger than you look?

Options

Replies

• Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I usually get quite a bit younger. I am 60~ :noway:
  • ashreynolds09
    ashreynolds09 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and I feel like I look like I'm 35 and I get told all the time I look older than I am. Most people think I look late-20s. It's depressing....and my mom isn't aging well. *sigh*
  • tbskipp
    tbskipp Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I've been told "you don't look 40, maybe 28 or 30."
    Thoughts???

:wink:

(BTW - My profile pic was taken like a week ago.)
  • Vickiesings
    Options
    Usually younger than 53 but it sucks when people think I am my actual age. When I lose weight, I hope to really look young. I am seeing a man 11 years younger!:smile:
  • rowerdc
    rowerdc Posts: 36
    Options
    Younger -- people think I'm 37; I'm 47
  • crazy8ts
    crazy8ts Posts: 360
    Options
    When I was in my teens, most people thought I was in my twenties... now, most peg me for being five to seven years younger than I am (even at my heaviest...)
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    I am always told that I can't possibly be 46.
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I am 43 and most people put my at about 35.
  • abcmom03
    abcmom03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I always like their expression when I tell them I am a grandma!
  • kansasbelle
    kansasbelle Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I forgot to mention that when my co-worker found out I wasn't his kids age 26, he started calling me cougar. Even has a mountain lion calander in his office as a joke. Cougar sounds a lot like my name Cooper so peole din;t notice at first so now it's a big office joke. :) I don't mind. Always have people ask me to pull out my ID and prove it or ask when I graduated from high shcool 90 College 94....you do the math. My 40's are turning out nicely. Mom looked in her 30's close to her 60th
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Younger...I'm 39 and ppl think I'm early or mid-30s but a few times I've gotten older, too, usually from the younger kids (5yr olds) on my bus lol
  • EggTamOut
    EggTamOut Posts: 16
    Options
    Younger - I'm early 40's and when I tell people I'm married 20+ years I get the funniest looks! You can see them doing the math. At first they don't believe me, then assume I got married at like 12 or something. LOL
    I get taken for early to mid 30's all the time. At age 20 I had to show my driver's license to use my OWN credit card because the clerks would say "you can't use your mother's Visa".

I have to admit, it is a little ego boost and it's kinda fun! I'll be crushed the day someone is surprised the OTHER way!
  • SME1976
    SME1976 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Younger... I am 36 and one of my neighbors even thought i was still in my 20's...
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Oh and one time a bus driver from another company thought I was one of the high school kids lol. Had to be my trusty Hollister sweats lol
  • dreamsofsomeday
    dreamsofsomeday Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm 18, and people online said that I looked like I was in my early 20's (not that much of a difference, lol.) And then there was this one person who said I looked like I was under 17 and told me to get off the app I was using. But I think he was just trying to be rude.

Offline, I have no idea. I kind of have insecurities that people think I look like a kid.
  • Notorious_T
    Notorious_T Posts: 384
    Options
    Younger, I still get carded all the time :smile:
  • CrazyGraciegirl
    Options
    Older
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Younger definitely.

I'm 37 and people have pegged me for between 25-27. I had to show my drivers license to a guy I worked with once because he didn't believe me when I told him my age.

I get carded all the time. When we were in Key West last year I got carded over a dozen times. I get carded at the package store a lot too.

A few years ago I was buying a video game for my husband for Christmas and it was a "mature" video and I got carded for that! I laughed when I handed the girl my ID and saw the look on her face.
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and I get everything from 16 to 12. :noway:

I don't even... :laugh:
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I think it's pretty obvious that I'm in my mid-20s. I tend to still get IDed for alcohol at 24, but I think I would be offended if I didn't.