Do people think your older or younger than you look?

Options

Replies

• CanadianChic
    CanadianChic Posts: 141
    Options
    I'm 38 but everyone tells me I look younger... I love seeing the reaction I get when people hear that my oldest is 18... turning 19 this year! hahaha
  • _VoV
    _VoV Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I am 18 but some folks say I look 26 :noway:

haha perfect smiley for this!

and yeah people think i'm older, they're usually 5 years off. i don't really mind, but i'm definitely going to mind when i'm 35 haha

Those people are blind. Don't pay any attention to them.
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I used to get asked if I was still in school (a lot) not so much anymore. Probably more to do with my job (retail) people tend to look down on it and feel you must be in school to work for something better. Silly people I went to college I just like my job!
  • morganmay92
    Options
    I'm 20 and I get mistaken for 16-18 a lot lol
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    95% of the time they always think I'm much younger. I'm okay with looking younger. It beats looking older.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and people think I'm 40. When I was 19 alot of people said I looked over 30. I don't mind it to be honest :)
  • shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and I still get carded for R-rated movies (no joke...just happened with Promethius haha)
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    When i'm out with my 16yr old Stepdaughter i get treated the same as her.. like we are just two kids mucking around town lol.

I took her with my to get my eyebrows waxed and the lady said "are you two girls enjoying your school holidays" i was like "she is... I dont go to school... she's my daughter" LOL I got the weirdest look.

So yeah... i'm 26.... but guess i look 16 :/
  • _VoV
    _VoV Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and people think I'm 40. When I was 19 alot of people said I looked over 30. I don't mind it to be honest :)

Maybe it's the wraith-like clothing. I would try wearing brighter colors. :wink:
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    21 and always got younger. I think I look more of my age now than I did before due to the weight loss.
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    I am 18 but usually people think I am younger (maybe 15-16). Once at Wendy's, I went through the drive thru and the guy said "You mighty young to be driving a car" lol.
  • Klamber26
    Klamber26 Posts: 212
    Options
    When i'm out with my 16yr old Stepdaughter i get treated the same as her.. like we are just two kids mucking around town lol.

I took her with my to get my eyebrows waxed and the lady said "are you two girls enjoying your school holidays" i was like "she is... I dont go to school... she's my daughter" LOL I got the weirdest look.

So yeah... i'm 26.... but guess i look 16 :/

You do look incredibly young. Love the hair, btw.
  • Klamber26
    Klamber26 Posts: 212
    Options
    21 and always got younger. I think I look more of my age now than I did before due to the weight loss.

Congrats on your weight loss!! you look great. How long did it take to lose so much?
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    younger.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    In my case, I would mind it. However it has got to be more than just your physical appearance. It could also be with the way you think or act that people thought you are double your actual age.

On the other hand, I also don't like to be mistaken as 15-18 when in fact I'm already 33.
  • SunshineDay76
    Options
    I'm 35 but I get 25 - 27 all the time.

I have 3 kids and everyone thinks I'm babysitting. My son is 13 and taller then me, and we have a great relationship and love to joke around with each other - so people definitely think he's my lil brother.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i get younger , usually 26-30
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    There's a tipping point for everyone. For decades people thought I was much younger. But, I've caught up to myself and I don't think there's any mistaking now. LOL.

I'm cool with it. I got a free pass for a long time.
  • kurtratliff82
    Options
    I'm 29 and if I shave I will get carded for R rated movies!
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and people think I'm 17. The youngest I've gotten is 15. Score!