The one thing you want to wear!

Replies

• ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 821 Member
    Any swimsuit that doesn't have a skirt. I get so tired of looking like I'm 30 years older than I am when I'm at the pool/beach. UGH!
  • bonniekrose
    bonniekrose Posts: 3 Member
    I have a blue sleevless top and crop hanging in my closet that should fit in 10 more pounds
  • Sdsugrad
    Sdsugrad Posts: 4 Member
    a bikini!!!:blushing:
  • Skinny jeans , Wohoo :))
    I'm getting there :)
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Shorter shorts! I feel so frumpy sometimes in my capris or bermuda length shorts.
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Bathing suits that are 40's style.

A black halter dress 60'S style

sexy underthings :)
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    What is that one thing that uyou really really want to wear when you have reached your goal weight!? I have a few

1. Sexy Lingerie
    2. My Levis
    3. Tanks Tops

um... you can totally wear sexy lingerie before your goal weight! i was buying it and wearing it at 270lbs! i'm not quite at goal yet and i bought a ton of stuff from victoria's secret to wear for my husband. :wink:

I honestly don't have anything that I want to wear when I reach goal. I will never wear a bikini even when I hit goal. I don't particularly want to wear short skirts or dresses or shorts... LOL Don't mind me. I'm weird. I wear what is flattering. Not everything looks good on even thin girls. Wear what works for your body. There is no reason not to feel sexy in clothing that is made for your particular body shape/size.:smile:

Agreed!! however I want to feel that when I wear it and at the moment I dont! I want those thing to look real good on me and at the moment they dont :( BUT I will get there!
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    I've haven't worn shorts since I was ten... I might like to give them another try one day.

I heard that! My thighs are my mortal enemy.
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    There are two that top my list:
    1. A REAL bikini
    2. A dress I haven't fit into since high school (20 years)

But my REAL goal is:
    3. Anything I want to wear. I used to have a body that would allow me to wear ANYTHING. I want THAT body back, and that's why I'm here.
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    What is that one thing that uyou really really want to wear when you have reached your goal weight!? I have a few

1. Sexy Lingerie
    2. My Levis
    3. Tanks Tops

um... you can totally wear sexy lingerie before your goal weight! i was buying it and wearing it at 270lbs! i'm not quite at goal yet and i bought a ton of stuff from victoria's secret to wear for my husband. :wink:

I honestly don't have anything that I want to wear when I reach goal. I will never wear a bikini even when I hit goal. I don't particularly want to wear short skirts or dresses or shorts... LOL Don't mind me. I'm weird. I wear what is flattering. Not everything looks good on even thin girls. Wear what works for your body. There is no reason not to feel sexy in clothing that is made for your particular body shape/size.:smile:

Agreed!! however I want to feel that when I wear it and at the moment I dont! I want those thing to look real good on me and at the moment they dont :( BUT I will get there!

The trick is finding lingerie that is flattering for your shape. When I was much heavier, I chose things that covered my sides and tummy well while still putting emphasis on things that were nice about the way I looked. I still do that. I have about 23lbs left to lose (really more but 23 until I hit my goal of 160lbs). I look at myself in the mirror every day and say "there's not a damn thing wrong with the way i look!" because there isn't. I personally believe a lot of it is how you see yourself. Look in the mirror and tell yourself you are beautiful and sexy because you are! Embrace the shape you have while still working on improving it and your health. :)
  • aparziale
    aparziale Posts: 11 Member
    It is not what I want to wear but what i don't want to wear. I want to be able to go in a pool with out wearing a t-shirt. I want to be able to take my shirt off at a beach and play with my kids.
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    A bikini and be proud of how I look. I guess I could wear a bikini now, but I wouldn't dare.............I'd be sooooo embarrassed.
  • skinnygurl02
    skinnygurl02 Posts: 176 Member
    skinny jeans
  • 1.) Of course a bikini -- but with a lot of pride!!!
    2.) One of those flowy, peasant type tops with short denim shorts.
    3.) A tank top that juuuust barely covers all of my belly with some skin showing and a pair of yoga pants.

Second day on here!!!!

20-25 pounds to go!
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Absolutely nothing! I want to be able to go to a nude beach and walk around naked and not be ashamed. :laugh:
  • Why can't we wear what we want today and enjoy it instead of waiting for that magic number on the scale or to lose the belly fat etc?? Why can't we live in the moment and enjoy. Just a question I ask myself from time to time.
  • marie_cressman
    Absolutely nothing! I want to be able to go to a nude beach and walk around naked and not be ashamed. :laugh:

have you seen a nudist beach? i'm sure they're packed full of people who just don't give a crap. go be naked girl! i bet you'd look fantastic out there! ;)
  • marie_cressman
    Why can't we wear what we want today and enjoy it instead of waiting for that magic number on the scale or to lose the belly fat etc?? Why can't we live in the moment and enjoy. Just a question I ask myself from time to time.

^^ exactly what i'm trying to say! wear it! own it! it's all about confidence and finding what looks best on your body. i feel sexy damn it. i don't care if i'm overweight! ok well i DO care or i wouldn't be here, but i mean, i'm not letting it stop me from dressing in stylish flattering clothes!
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Just a few things... :

THESE skates:

strawberry.jpg

Cute off-the-shoulder tops, 80s style, withOUT them showing big shoulders/arms and a roundy stomach, instead of looking loose/baggy:

DB8B4352.jpg

To dress like a derby girl.

420478_327426973973591_1028178159_n.jpg

Need I say more?

OMG do you play derby?? I did for a while but got hurt & haven't put my skates on in a year. I really miss it & my derby sisters! :cry:

no, but I'm DYING to try out. I want to get those skates (they're my gift to myself when I hit my goal) and get on the track!
  • marie_cressman
    Just a few things... :

THESE skates:

strawberry.jpg

Cute off-the-shoulder tops, 80s style, withOUT them showing big shoulders/arms and a roundy stomach, instead of looking loose/baggy:

DB8B4352.jpg

To dress like a derby girl.

420478_327426973973591_1028178159_n.jpg

Need I say more?

OMG do you play derby?? I did for a while but got hurt & haven't put my skates on in a year. I really miss it & my derby sisters! :cry:

no, but I'm DYING to try out. I want to get those skates (they're my gift to myself when I hit my goal) and get on the track!

My sister played derby and she was 200+ lbs. wore the cute little shorts with stockings or leggings under and looked awesome. :D