The one thing you want to wear!

Options

Replies

• wreckedredhead60
    wreckedredhead60 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    As stupid as it sounds a long denim jumper that I wore when I lost 60 lbs 10+ years ago that has been hanging in the attic. It was the first thing I bought and wore that really made people notice how much weight I lost. And probably the thing I wore when people noticed that I was putting it back on!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    black skin tight leather pants.

and the next day? a harness and parachute.
  • RainaWalks
    RainaWalks Posts: 72
    Options
    the pretty things in my closet that i could wear last year...i've gained 70 pounds or so in a year....i don't care about what is in or out...i buy clothes that i will wear for a long time....
  • _CiaoParis
    _CiaoParis Posts: 166
    Options
    Crop tops :)
  • Lalala_Liz
    Lalala_Liz Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    1. A bikini for the first time in my life!
    2. Anything with a strappy back - so many summer tops are really strappy and super cute but I look awful in them!
    3. A form fitting dress. I would die to look good in something like this http://www.forever21.com/images/model_front/00042272-01.jpg

Cannot WAIT until we can all have our dream wardrobes!! We will all get there in time :)
  • MtNibbler
    MtNibbler Posts: 1
    Options
    I want to get into my snappy dress....it is fabulous
  • HerbieSue
    HerbieSue Posts: 288
    Options
    Most of the stuff that is in my wardrobe! I love my clothes but they're a bit of a squeeze at the moment and I end up wearing the same thing all the time..... I will get there !!!

Me too!!!
  • sixxfan4ever
    sixxfan4ever Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My favorite pair of jeans that I still have that I wore alot when I first met my now husband. I was SO much smaller back then!! :smile:
  • ArmyRD
    ArmyRD Posts: 24
    Options
    <
    my bikini :)

AWESOME!!!
  • SpazzyMal
    SpazzyMal Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    This might be weird but... costumes. I can wear costumes now, of course, but there are many I wouldn't even dream of right now until I've lost weight. This Halloween to celebrate the weight and inches I will have already lost by then, I plan on being Princess Leia. Not in the gold bikini... maybe that will be next year.
  • patty43ck
    patty43ck Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    1. Bikinni
    2. Super sexy form fitting dress
    3. Low rise jeans skinny jeans
  • MrsCassieThreatt
    MrsCassieThreatt Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Victoira's secret boyfriend jeans with a western belt with all the crystals and bling on it and a black tight long sleeve henley from Victoria's too. I bought the jeans when they went on sale. Very motivating. I really want a blinged out belt when I go to Texas for Christmas...and I want to wear it so it get's seen.
  • mandos78
    mandos78 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My knee high red leather boots, I got them as a gift from my aunt a few years ago. I wore them so much I had to replace the heels several times, Its been about 5 years since they zipped up but I'm determined to wear them this winter.
  • JlSimon22
    JlSimon22 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'd really like to get back into my favorite pair of jeans and actually have them fit well.
  • shavon007
    shavon007 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Some little shorts and a bikini
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    When I got to goal, I went out and bought some thong underwear which is something I could've never imagined wearing before.
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Tanktops and tube tops without a sweater or feeling like a pig
    Tight jeans that look good with nothing spilling over the top

AND

a bikini with full on confidence.
  • cjh03
    cjh03 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Where appropriate....shorts w/o a shirt on.
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    skinny jeans! a bikini!! tank tops without my fat arms hanging out!! LOL a tight, sexy little black dress!
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    my own skin.. I know we all "wear it" but I want to feel beautiful in it, and confident. but other than that, shorts, and a bikini. :bigsmile: