Not an appropriate dating forum...

Options
odusgolp
odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
As a single fantastic b*tch, I like to think of nearly any forum as an opportunity to find Mr. Right/RightNow. However, I think I've discovered my magical line of "Wow... that's just creepy and inappropriate."

Let me paint you the scene: Last night, 10pm, I'm in bed being fabulous (ok, moreso tired, sweaty, and restless, but whatever). I hit "Random Opponent" on my iPhone Words with Friends App. Now, Mr. Random that I'm playing Scrabble with proceeds to chat, which I normally don't do, but it was harmless... "Hi! Thanks for playing! So, where are you from?" When he finds out that we live within 200 miles of each other, he was like glue on a shoe... insistent that we meet.

"Let me take you out in the city and show you a great time!" No. That's just weird. Play a word.

That is my random share for the day.

Replies

• SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    As a single fantastic b*tch, I like to think of nearly any forum as an opportunity to find Mr. Right/RightNow. However, I think I've discovered my magical line of "Wow... that's just creepy and inappropriate."

Let me paint you the scene: Last night, 10pm, I'm in bed being fabulous (ok, moreso tired, sweaty, and restless, but whatever). I hit "Random Opponent" on my iPhone Words with Friends App. Now, Mr. Random that I'm playing Scrabble with proceeds to chat, which I normally don't do, but it was harmless... "Hi! Thanks for playing! So, where are you from?" When he finds out that we live within 200 miles of each other, he was like glue on a shoe... insistent that we meet.

"Let me take you out in the city and show you a great time!" No. That's just weird. Play a word.

Hey, wanna play words with friends?
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    A/S/L?
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    The best men to date are on Draw Something.....
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    That's why I've always been afraid of "random opponant" .
  • odusgolp
    Options

Hey, wanna play words with friends?

Yes.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    The best men to date are on Draw Something.....

So THAT's what I'm doing wrong! Noted.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    A/S/L?

SWF

SWM

PC4PC
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    5f.jpg
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    That was a hot story.
    This is why with words with any game like that I try to write or draw phallics. so they know I'm serious.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Wait.... Did he use big words and sound smart? I totally judge people on wwf. Might be a keeper if he did.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

Did he play all naughty words? :devil:
  • living_loving_laughing2013
    Options
    This actually happened to one of my BFFs apparently it's the "in" thing to do on Word with Friends...lol
  • camelgirlmn
    camelgirlmn Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    YALL CRACK ME UP. ON WORDS IM A SINGLE WHITE MALE AGE 12 LMAO. J/K
  • odusgolp
    Options
    That was a hot story.
    This is why with words with any game like that I try to write or draw phallics. so they know I'm serious.

THAT is what the rocket ship drawing really meant! So sorry for not picking up on that, loverpants.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    What was his BIGGEST word??? :bigsmile:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Cree.pee.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    OMG you play words with friends? So do I! We have so much in common. We were meant to be together!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    ugh my worst was a guy who pulled my number off my photography site and insisted we were kindred spirits and texts me every 3 or 4 months to see if Ive lost the hostility yet, cause we're destined for love.

fyi i havent lost the hostility
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    aye kant spale. butt I lik how you do. whant to get a bergur?
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    sorry about that, i thought the invitation meant you were interested