Not an appropriate dating forum...

Options

Replies

• saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    His pickup technique is lame and comes off as desperate, instead of confident.

Wow! You're so close to me! We should meet! Huh? Huh? Even though I know nothing about you I like you already! I haven't had a date in 7 years! Will you please relieve me of my misery oh mygod the lionbnleinessITBURNS
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    ugh my worst was a guy who pulled my number off my photography site and insisted we were kindred spirits and texts me every 3 or 4 months to see if Ive lost the hostility yet, cause we're destined for love.

fyi i havent lost the hostility

Good to know you're here, it's save me the text charges.

I see you're still mad.

How about now?

Now that's just creepy.
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    candy.jpg

:laugh:

Gotta be some sort of catch with that.....just can't see it anywhere though....
  • Jenn_10
    Jenn_10 Posts: 83
    Options
    5f.jpg

LMFAO !!! Ha now I remember why I never play random opponent
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    I just want to say that I'm having a really hard week and this thread is making me laugh uncontrollably. My office mates might think I'm crazy now, but it's totally worth it.

Thanks for the much needed giggle.
  • tinacrane
    tinacrane Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Last night a player on Hanging with Friends introduced himself as a nine year old boy...he added he wasn't trying to be creepy, just wanted to know my age...I said adult :)...he kept on sending messages...by looking at some of the words he /she palyed def wasnt nine years old...that is kind of creepy and sad at the same time...especially cuz I am an old 55 year old lady...HAHA
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Last night a player on Hanging with Friends introduced himself as a nine year old boy...he added he wasn't trying to be creepy, just wanted to know my age...I said adult :)...he kept on sending messages...by looking at some of the words he /she palyed def wasnt nine years old...that is kind of creepy and sad at the same time...especially cuz I am an old 55 year old lady...HAHA

Just when I start thinking we need more freaks in the world, I'm proven wrong :frown:
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I think he was looking for the Scrabble Hooker app and hit the regular Scrabble instead...honest mistake <or, just seriously creepy>
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    His pickup technique is lame and comes off as desperate, instead of confident.

Wow! You're so close to me! We should meet! Huh? Huh? Even though I know nothing about you I like you already! I haven't had a date in 7 years! Will you please relieve me of my misery oh mygod the lionbnleinessITBURNS

The burning usually only happens if you try to cure your loneliness in creepy or unprotected ways...
  • breskittle
    breskittle Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    haha I totally forgot people used to say that. In my opinion most people online are just plain creepy anyways. And they rarely are their true selves.
  • gingerlynnlove
    gingerlynnlove Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    As a single fantastic b*tch, I like to think of nearly any forum as an opportunity to find Mr. Right/RightNow. However, I think I've discovered my magical line of "Wow... that's just creepy and inappropriate."

Let me paint you the scene: Last night, 10pm, I'm in bed being fabulous (ok, moreso tired, sweaty, and restless, but whatever). I hit "Random Opponent" on my iPhone Words with Friends App. Now, Mr. Random that I'm playing Scrabble with proceeds to chat, which I normally don't do, but it was harmless... "Hi! Thanks for playing! So, where are you from?" When he finds out that we live within 200 miles of each other, he was like glue on a shoe... insistent that we meet.

"Let me take you out in the city and show you a great time!" No. That's just weird. Play a f*cking word, douche.

That is my random share for the day.

I love your confidence and Personality! Just like mine! lol
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Haha, and ewwww.

I think the chat feature should be disabled on Random Opponent and maybe disabled altogether. I've never had a conversation worthy of having with a random opponent. And, really, why chat with your friends in a game? It's just easier to text them.
  • suzieqcookie
    suzieqcookie Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    ugh my worst was a guy who pulled my number off my photography site and insisted we were kindred spirits and texts me every 3 or 4 months to see if Ive lost the hostility yet, cause we're destined for love.

LOVE THIS!! i get asked that "have you lost the hostility yet" question frequently too.
  • EnergyYesPlease
    Options
    Oh my goodness, all of this has made my day!!! Frickin hilariously awesome!!!!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Haha, and ewwww.

I think the chat feature should be disabled on Random Opponent and maybe disabled altogether. I've never had a conversation worthy of having with a random opponent. And, really, why chat with your friends in a game? It's just easier to text them.

oooh... that would actually be quite nice if the chat feature was simply gone w/ the randoms.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

Please tell me he actually asks you if you've lost the hostility? That's awesome.

yes. cause i always lead with hostility when I get a new stalker.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i would have totally led him on and told him to meet me somewhere.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    In my opinion most people online are just plain creepy anyways.

this is true. we are all very creepy.
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    The best men to date are on Draw Something.....

Winner.
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options

Please tell me he actually asks you if you've lost the hostility? That's awesome.

yes. cause i always lead with hostility when I get a new stalker.

that's like fishing with dynamite.