Clowns...

Options

Replies

• Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Clowns give me the willys and not in a good way. All caused by a childhood trauma at a circus.:sad:
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m5v6pghxfD1qh9660o1_500.gif
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    OP should be forced to friend BJ. As a way of facing her fears.

I got over many of my fears by friending Binary, but that's a whole 'nother story... involving booze, poorly applied lipstick and hazy, tear filled memories.
    Sometimes, when you sleep...I put my cheek next to you so I can feel you breathe.

I laughed and got scared at the same time... thanks for the visual LOL
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    creepy-clown.gif
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    creepy-clown.gif
    Dad?
  • lg3703
    lg3703 Posts: 190
    Options
    Poltergeist. Creepy clown that pulled the kid under the bed... that was the moment. (Chills)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    qqyg52.jpg
  • ChelseaGoneAwry
    ChelseaGoneAwry Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    TRUST ME, I understand!!! I've been caulrophobic (which is an extreme fear of clowns) for most of my life, and it's HORRIBLE. My friends all think it's hilarious, but when I see a clown, clown doll, or even someone wearing a mask of some kind, I start panicking.

The funny thing is, clowns on tvs and movies don't freak me out as much because I know they're not actually in the same room as me.
  • lg3703
    lg3703 Posts: 190
    Options
    creepy-clown.gif
    Dad?
    that's just mean.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    I just don't like clowns after my first major failure in life caused some common criminal who got caught up in a bad way to fall into a vat of acid. I've always felt partially responsible for creating him. But I'm tired of dancing with that devil under the pale moonlight.
    -wtk
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    2d99oa9.jpg
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    after IT all clowns became evil thank you stephen king..but interesting all cars didnt become evil after christine
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    Send Friend Request To xYumzx - ignore the white make up on your bedroom window...
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    after IT all clowns became evil thank you stephen king..but interesting all cars didnt become evil after christine
    \

But Christine was cool.......and capable of love. :heart:
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    TRUST ME, I understand!!! I've been caulrophobic (which is an extreme fear of clowns) for most of my life, and it's HORRIBLE. My friends all think it's hilarious, but when I see a clown, clown doll, or even someone wearing a mask of some kind, I start panicking.

The funny thing is, clowns on tvs and movies don't freak me out as much because I know they're not actually in the same room as me.

My friends have played some SICK pranks on me... One time in HS I was sitting in class taken the end of the year test... and I hear something look up and standing in the door is a EFFIN CLOWN... My friends Hired a effin CLOWN to come to my classroom, I tried to get out of my seat but I got caught my bag and fell it was HORRRRIBLE LOL..
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    <
    Changed profile pic in hoes she'll accept.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    OP should be forced to friend BJ. As a way of facing her fears.

I got over many of my fears by friending Binary, but that's a whole 'nother story... involving booze, poorly applied lipstick and hazy, tear filled memories.

Does this napkin smell like chloroform to you?