_skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    clown-it-medo-palhaco-scary-Favim.com-233389.gif

clown-film-horror-it-scary-Favim.com-235328.gif
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    <
    Changed profile pic in hoes she'll accept.

nice Freudian slip there clown... :laugh:
    I got all excited making a new friend.
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Send Friend Request To xYumzx - ignore the white make up on your bedroom window...

Pictures cute puppies running around in green fields.. *closes eyes*
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    Send Friend Request To xYumzx - ignore the white make up on your bedroom window...

Pictures cute puppies running around in green fields.. *closes eyes*
    That's it...just cloooose your eyes.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    I'm not really afraid of them, I just don't like them.
  • lrichardson2360
    lrichardson2360 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I don't dig clowns. Bozo scared me for years as a kid...
  • MizSaz
    MizSaz Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    If it makes you feel better, my ex-husband is TERRIFIED of balloons...
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I have always been creaped out by clowns. When I was a kid, we went to the circus, and clowns came into the crowd to take kids for a parade around the 3 rings. My mother did not let me go with them. I did not see the kids return, just the parents leave.

The only clowns I can respect are Pennywise, The Joker and the Killer Klowns.... They are not afraid to act in their true nature.
  • lrichardson2360
    lrichardson2360 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I just don't like clowns after my first major failure in life caused some common criminal who got caught up in a bad way to fall into a vat of acid. I've always felt partially responsible for creating him. But I'm tired of dancing with that devil under the pale moonlight.
    -wtk

Thanks for the insight, Bruce...
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m5v6pghxfD1qh9660o1_500.gif

***Shiver****
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Nothing good happens when a clown is around.
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    i am terrified and have been since the age of 8 when i watched IT!
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    Nothing good happens when a clown is around.
    My girlfriend totally agrees with you
  • gecho
    gecho Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    thinking about clowns now i'm scared:sad:

'shudders violently':frown: I HATE clowns...There is NOTHING cute about them NOTHING funny.

I will pretty much run the other way if i see one coming. I have no clue why/when i became afraid of clowns but don't worry you and i are not alone. there was actually a study on MSN not to long ago that said that it was a common fear.

and seriously if i wasn't afraid of clowns before this did it...
    creepy-clown.gif
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    after IT all clowns became evil thank you stephen king..but interesting all cars didnt become evil after christine
    \

But Christine was cool.......and capable of love. :heart:

Pennywise was capable of love too...he loved to have his new friends for dinner...
  • SemperFi91
    SemperFi91 Posts: 169
    Options
    I worked as a clown for a few years and loved it so many people afraid of them.! I volunteer at the haunted houses to be a clown always have more than run that falls, runs into the wall, or starts crying. Just gotta love people who are afraid of them! Plus the only reason why I started is because my sister is afraid of clowns and i love scaring her!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I am too. My grandma started all of us kids with collections. Mine was puppy figurines but my brothers was clowns. The little music box ones would play by themselves. Scared me to death. I had a run in with a clown in highschool at a festival. He chased me. That was NOT FUNNY. I thought I might have to kick a clown in his balls. After I stopped crying.
    Hate them. Hate them. Hate them
  • bethmakesmusic
    bethmakesmusic Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    HOLY SHIZNIT!!!! I am freaked out about clowns too!! I was hoping to find a kindred spirit but these clown photos scared the crap outta me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello nightmares tonight!!!!!
  • Josette89
    Josette89 Posts: 244
    Options
    Yeah. The movie IT pretty much ruined the circus for everyone that I know. lol.
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    I am too. My grandma started all of us kids with collections. Mine was puppy figurines but my brothers was clowns. The little music box ones would play by themselves. Scared me to death. I had a run in with a clown in highschool at a festival. He chased me. That was NOT FUNNY. I thought I might have to kick a clown in his balls. After I stopped crying.
    Hate them. Hate them. Hate them
    You're buying dinner next time