Looking Good For Christmas - Week 11

Options
13»

Replies

• magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Well guys, please say some prayers, I have an interview tomorrow!

I have been terrible w/my eating this weekend so I'm sure I will have a gain on Weds :sad:
    but I am will be back on track tomorrow.
    We were taken out to dinner by some friends on Friday night (mexican food) then today we were invited to dinner at other friends house for homemade Lasagna(msp). But it was sooooo good and helped get my mind off the current problems. I will be good from here on out!

Please keep your fingers crossed for me.

Memaw

I have both my fingers and toes crossed for you my friend. I wish you the best of luck.
  • magglett
    Options
    It's a pretty gloomy dreary rainy Monday here in Niagara Ontario ... I hope it's better where you are ...

40-Flowers.jpg
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Start Date July 15 Starting weight 185
    Week 2 July 22 185 o lost
    Week 3 July 29 187 +2mad mad mad

Week 4 August 5 183 -2 from starting weight!drinker drinker
    Week 5 August 12 184 +1 need to stop playing with the mid 180's and get into the 170's
    Week 6 August 19 184....mad mad at least I am not going up
    Week 7 August 26 185...up one back to where I started and getting a bit frustrated here. I need to make
    sure to log everything. I was really hoping to be out of the 180's by now!

Week 8 September 2 184. Total lost 1drinker
    Week 9 September 9 185 (Hopefully water weight because yesterday I was at 183..no way 2 pounds in
    one day especially when I worked out for over 1000 calories burned yesterday
    Week 10 September 16 182 Finally a drop -3 total lostdrinker drinker
    Week 11 September 23 185 Not a clue why I am up 3

I am so tired playing around with 185. I have been at the weight since March. I am doing great with working out, but the eating is still not where I want it.

You might need to get more strict with your food choices. I know it is hard, but you can do it. Also, you might switch up your workouts a little. Your body might be needing a change from the normal. :bigsmile:

Thanks very much. I haven't been on really since I posted. I really appreciate the positive words. :smile:
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options

I have been terrible w/my eating this weekend so I'm sure I will have a gain on Weds :sad:
    We were taken out to dinner by some friends on Friday night (mexican food) then today we were invited to dinner at other friends house for homemade Lasagna(msp). But it was sooooo good and helped get my mind off the current problems. I will be good from here on out!

Memaw

I hope your interview went well today. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    You might need to get more strict with your food choices. I know it is hard, but you can do it. Also, you might switch up your workouts a little. Your body might be needing a change from the normal. :bigsmile:

Thanks very much. I haven't been on really since I posted. I really appreciate the positive words. :smile:

That is what we are here for. Please let me know if you have any questions. I will do my best to help. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Okay here is my weigh in for Saturday
    Start Date July 15 186.0
    Week 1 July 22 186.0
    Week 2 July 29 186.0
    Week 3 August 5 186.0
    Week 4 August 12 186.0
    Week 5 August 19 181.2
    Week 6 August 26 179.2 (down 2 pounds)
    Week 7 September 5 178.0
    Week 8 September 12 177.8
    Week 9 September 18 176.8
    Week 10 September 26 176.4

Well, I did not lose a pound this time, but I will not kick myself too hard for it. I did cheat a little at the beginning of the week. I will do better this week. My birthday is the weekend and I am sure I will cheat over the weekend. Then I start Round 2 of P90X and I will be more motivated to stick with the program.
    Have a fabulous week everyone. :bigsmile:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options

Memaw

I hope your interview went well today. :bigsmile:
    Not sure how it went. I really wasn't given the chance to sell myself. So I am just waiting to see if I get called for the 2nd round of interviews. :sad:
  • magglett
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS ... PMS + All You Can Eat Buffet = I`m so full I could burst. Seriously, it feels like my skin is too tight. I decided to give myself a night off since I`ve been so good since the beginning of June. I don`t feel guilty, but I sure do feel uncomfortable ... it hurts ... lesson learned. I just can`t eat like I use to.

pig_out1.gif
  • francis_adriro
    Options
    Hi everyone!!! I've been MIA for 2 weeks, since I had family visiting :bigsmile: I'm happy to report that after 2 weeks of not working out and not eating my healthy usual, I've somehow managed to stay at 133 lbs. Woot Woot. ONLY 8 lbs until my XMAS Goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooo Possible. Tomorrow is Day 1 of back in action. I'm interested to see if I can still last 50 mins on my machine. Will report and weigh in this Wed. Have a great night all!!!

We're almost there.... * eeeekkkkkkkk*
  • Iffer75
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS ... PMS + All You Can Eat Buffet = I`m so full I could burst. Seriously, it feels like my skin is too tight. I decided to give myself a night off since I`ve been so good since the beginning of June. I don`t feel guilty, but I sure do feel uncomfortable ... it hurts ... lesson learned. I just can`t eat like I use to.

Now you remember for next time. It is definetly okay to indulge at times, but just don't go overboard. It is good you aren't kicking yourself over that. Keep up the awesome work. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Hi everyone!!! I've been MIA for 2 weeks, since I had family visiting :bigsmile: I'm happy to report that after 2 weeks of not working out and not eating my healthy usual, I've somehow managed to stay at 133 lbs. Woot Woot. ONLY 8 lbs until my XMAS Goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooo Possible. Tomorrow is Day 1 of back in action. I'm interested to see if I can still last 50 mins on my machine. Will report and weigh in this Wed. Have a great night all!!!

We're almost there.... * eeeekkkkkkkk*

Wow, only 8 pounds to go? YOu can definetly do that. I am glad you had a great time with your family and stayed at your weight. You must have done something right. Keep up the good work. :bigsmile:
  • jkroc
    jkroc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Well, I bit the bullet and went out and got myself the Polar F6. I used it today with the Shred dvd. I burned only 146 cal!:angry: I had been thinking it was more like 200. With burning only that I put in The Biggest Loser cardio max for 20 min. and burned another 150 cal! So thats a total of 296 for today! Maybe thats why I haven't been dropping any weight:grumble: I do wk. 7 day 1 of C25K tomorrow..can't wait to see what my burn is for that!
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Wow Francis...it must feel great to be on the last hurdle. Congrats to you, you can do it.

When are the weigh ins again for this group?
  • magglett
    Options
    Wow Francis...it must feel great to be on the last hurdle. Congrats to you, you can do it.

When are the weigh ins again for this group?

The weigh ins are on Wednesdays for this group ... here's a copy of the schedule if you're interested in using it. It has my information but you can replace it with yours. :happy:

Start Date July 15 - Starting weight 189 lbs.
    Week 1 July 22 - 187.5 lbs (-1.5)
    Week 2 July 29 - 186 lbs (-1.5 this week) (-3 total)

Week 3 August 5 - 184.5 lbs (-1.5 this week ) (-4.5 total)
    Week 4 August 12 - 185 lbs (+.5 this week) (-4 total)
    Week 5 August 19 - 183 lbs (-2 this week) (-6 total)
    Week 6 August 26 - 180.5 lbs (-2.5 this week) (-8.5 total)

Week 7 September 2 - 181.5 lbs (+1 this week) (-7.5 total) Labor Day is Monday
    Week 8 September 9 - 179.5 lbs (-2 this week) (-9.5 total)
    Week 9 September 16 - 176.5 lbs (-3 this week) (-12.5 total)
    Week 10 September 23 - 174 lbs (-2.5 this week) (-15 total)
    Week 11 September 30

Week 12 October 7 Canadian Thanksgiving is on Monday
    Week 13 October 14 .
    Week 14 October 21
    Week 15 October 28

Week 16 November 4
    Week 17 November 11
    Week 18 November 18
    Week 19 November 25 American Thanksgiving is Tomorrow!

Week 20 December 2
    Week 21 December 9
    Week 22 December 16
    Week 23 December 23 Christmas Eve is Tomorrow!
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Well, I bit the bullet and went out and got myself the Polar F6. I used it today with the Shred dvd. I burned only 146 cal!:angry: I had been thinking it was more like 200. With burning only that I put in The Biggest Loser cardio max for 20 min. and burned another 150 cal! So thats a total of 296 for today! Maybe thats why I haven't been dropping any weight:grumble: I do wk. 7 day 1 of C25K tomorrow..can't wait to see what my burn is for that!

Keep it up and soon the weight be coming off like you would not believe. You are doing an awesome job. :bigsmile:
  • Philde04
    Philde04 Posts: 160
    Options
    Week 10 September 23 - 191 lbs Start Weight!!
    Week 11 September 30 - 189.4 lbs (-2.6)

Week 13 October 14 .
    Week 14 October 21
    Week 15 October 28

Week 16 November 4
    Week 17 November 11
    Week 18 November 18

Week 20 December 2
    Week 21 December 9
    Week 22 December 16

Forgot to weigh in yesterday .... So, here it is.
  • Philde04
    Philde04 Posts: 160
    Options
    CORRECTION
    Week 10 September 23 - 191 lbs Start Weight!!
    Week 11 September 30 - 189.4 lbs (-1.6)

Week 13 October 14 .
    Week 14 October 21
    Week 15 October 28

Week 16 November 4
    Week 17 November 11
    Week 18 November 18

Week 20 December 2
    Week 21 December 9
    Week 22 December 16

Forgot to weigh in yesterday .... So, here it is.