Replies

• jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Jad54 -- not sure which one you are in that pic.. but i'll guess French
  • kmel2479
    kmel2479 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    @emmymae- I give up, can't figure it out!! Last guess- Polish or Russian?!

Lol, nope. :)

Italian? Has that been guessed? Sorry, a little hungover today. ;)

Oh man, of course!! Hahaha!

Omg, so am I. Too much too late last night.

And I'm Greek. :)
  • jad54
    jad54 Posts: 192
    Options

Gyros could very well be my favorite food on the planet....and we have awesome gyros in Chicago.

I think celebrating Thirsty Thursday should have ended in college. These Friday hangovers are for the birds!
  • jad54
    Options
    Jad54 -- not sure which one you are in that pic.. but i'll guess French

All the way to the righ, and I'm Italian/Irish/Cherokee. Mostly Italian, though.
  • emmymae22
    emmymae22 Posts: 206
    Options

Gyros could very well be my favorite food on the planet....and we have awesome gyros in Chicago.

I think celebrating Thirsty Thursday should have ended in college. These Friday hangovers are for the birds!

I'm still in college...Thursday is my drinking night but I could do without the hangover too!

I just went to Chicago for the first time last year and absolutely fell in LOVE with it..everything about it.. I hope I get to go back later this year! Didn't get to try a gyro though...I have them all the time at home and I was too enthralled with the pizza! :)
  • MadeInDR022
    MadeInDR022 Posts: 260
    Options
    @ jennifer52484 polish?

I just see your bum...lol
  • jad54
    Options

I'm still in college...Thursday is my drinking night but I could do without the hangover too!

I just went to Chicago for the first time last year and absolutely fell in LOVE with it..everything about it.. I hope I get to go back later this year! Didn't get to try a gyro though...I have them all the time at home and I was too enthralled with the pizza! :)

Glad you had a great time in our fair city. Did you go to Lou's? Please tell me you went to Lou's....or Pequod's.

Next time you're here, if there is a next time, make sure and try Kuma's if you like burgers. Best burgers in the galaxy in my humble opinion.
  • emmymae22
    Options

Glad you had a great time in our fair city. Did you go to Lou's? Please tell me you went to Lou's....or Pequod's.

Next time you're here, if there is a next time, make sure and try Kuma's if you like burgers. Best burgers in the galaxy in my humble opinion.

In fact we did, if by Lou's you mean Lou Malnati's! We also went to Piece, Giordano's, and Uno. I gained like 15 pounds. :-P
  • zela
    zela Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    @emmymae22 - greek?

somebody guess me before i get mad
  • kmel2479
    Options
    @Zela- Italian or Greek for sure!!
  • jad54
    Options
    @emmymae22

Sounds like you had a good host or did your research. When I go on gyro kicks, I gain LBs like a wrestler trying to gain weight.

Almost lunch time....I know what I'm having. Then again we just got Chick-fil-a and I guess you get free lunch if you dress up like a cow.
  • kmel2479
    Options
    @emmymae22

Almost lunch time....I know what I'm having. Then again we just got Chick-fil-a and I guess you get free lunch if you dress up like a cow.

Now that's a fair deal- post some pics please!
  • pinthin87
    pinthin87 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Ok this looks totally fun and most people will never guess mine because I am actually a mut even though I look mostly black. Have at it.
  • emmymae22
    Options
    @emmymae22

Sounds like you had a good host or did your research. When I go on gyro kicks, I gain LBs like a wrestler trying to gain weight.

Neither..just asked the locals to kindly point us in the direction of the best pizza. We heard lots about a feud between Uno and Giordano's, so of course we had to try them both... Lou's was my favorite though. :)

My YaYa's gyros are a primary reason that I had to join this site. She has since made over her recipe though, and the "light" version only has around 350 cals, including the tzatziki. I'll send it to you if you want. Keep your dignity and stay out of Chik-Fil-A! ;)
  • kmel2479
    Options
    Ok this looks totally fun and most people will never guess mine because I am actually a mut even though I look mostly black. Have at it.

Shoot, I don't know but you are a very pretty mix, whatever!! Umm maybe some Irish
  • VeggieFace
    VeggieFace Posts: 56
    Options

Shoot, I don't know but you are a very pretty mix, whatever!! Umm maybe some Irish

Hmm I'm curious now I can't tell... Maybe some spanish mixed in? :)
  • pinthin87
    pinthin87 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    @kmel and veggieface you are both correct. My mom is a quarter Irish and my dad is half mexican. There is something else in there too though...lol. Go ahead.

And thanks...you guys are cute too. VeggieFace are you European?
  • SMJ1987
    SMJ1987 Posts: 368
    Options
    @ pinthin...is the other part African American? You have such a beautiful skin colour.
  • VeggieFace
    VeggieFace Posts: 56
    Options
    @pinthin87 I'm actually Lebanese :)
  • littlecesar
    Options
    SMJ no face photo, but I say you're irish?!