Breaking Bad Season 5

Options
Laces_0ut
Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
who else is excited? thoughts on what is going to happen?

we saw Walt cough a bit at the end of last season. red herring? or is the cancer back in full force? we never saw the Dr. give him his report.

does Jessie ever find out about his girlfriend or Brock? he has to right?

it has to end with Hank vs Walt but how?

and hopefully Mike is all rested and Walt hires him.

Replies

• NightTrain81
    Options
    Gus isn't dead, it was his twin brother that died in the explosion.
    He comes back, him and Walt start competing to see who can run the biggest fried chicken chain.
    Jesse becomes the frontman of an emo-band.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    that would be an unexpected turn to the series. :)
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    AHH I'M SO EXCITED! =)
  • pattyproulx
    pattyproulx Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    When's it start?!
  • tjs616
    tjs616 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    It starts up again Sunday night. I am not convinced that Gus is dead. When they did the news report at the end of the show they said "Three confirmed dead" in the explosion. If a huge business mogul like Gus had been killed they would have led the story that way. I'm not saying hes not dead, but I am saying they intentionally left it up to the imagination so that they could use that angle if they chose to. I hope they don't!
  • tom_olech
    tom_olech Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    So excited for it....i think walt and jessie are going to become their own distributer and use the money they earned last season to start up their own chemical supply company to act as a front and an import method

BTW i think the way gus died last season was cheesy...
  • 1flowergirl
    1flowergirl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    heaven help us!!! Breaking bad and the walking dead soon,there goes any space on the DVR,that is an interesting angle on gus (no front page news for a local hero) I'll have to throw that one out there when we watch it, all I'll hear is "you ruin EVERYTHING", if that how it pans out.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    It starts up again Sunday night. I am not convinced that Gus is dead. When they did the news report at the end of the show they said "Three confirmed dead" in the explosion. If a huge business mogul like Gus had been killed they would have led the story that way. I'm not saying hes not dead, but I am saying they intentionally left it up to the imagination so that they could use that angle if they chose to. I hope they don't!

I'm pretty sure he is dead. the explosion had just happened. they wouldnt have time to identify the body and dont they try to notify next of kin? the radio report was covering it as it was happening...the one DJ was saying to stay away from that road/area. sadly Gus is dead. :(

262132.jpg
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Gus' bodyguard is still out there somewhere. Does he end up working for Walt or do he and jessie try and do thier own thing behind walts back. Jesse can cook on his own, he knows everything about cooking quailty *kitten* now. This whole thing with walt and jesse is all screwed up, they arent going to be buds in season 5.
  • tjs616
    Options

I'm pretty sure he is dead. the explosion had just happened. they wouldnt have time to identify the body and dont they try to notify next of kin? the radio report was covering it as it was happening...the one DJ was saying to stay away from that road/area. sadly Gus is dead. :(

Don't get me wrong, I seriously hope so. Writing him back in would be terrible for any story line. Hopefully they bring in a new nemesis, but I do think it has to end with some type of confrontation between Hank and Walt. I also think they will start expanding on the cancer part of the storyline especially since they have already said this is the last season.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    I'm very excited, Breaking Bad could quite possibly take the mantle of my favourite TV show ever.

I agree Gus coming back would be a terrible, soap opera style twist. I have to give the writers more credit than that - the way this show has been put together would suggest a far more intelligent twist to this series.

I think it will develop to a major confrontation between Walt & Jessie, and it wouldn't surprise me if Walt doesn't live to see the end of the last episode.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    if this was CSI: Albuquerque i'd be worried they would have Gus still be alive. :D

Jessie kills Hank is my guess.

i just cant see how Walt ends up. so many possibilities...
  • slepygrl
    slepygrl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Gus had half of his face blow off. I think he's dead.
    That said. I liked him. I couldn't decide if he was a total bad guy or not.

I love Skyler. Her sister on the other hand, drives me nuts!
  • slepygrl
    slepygrl Posts: 249 Member
    Options

262132.jpg

Thank you for posting the pics!
    I hate that damn bear! CREEEEEEPY!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    Make no mistake Gus was absolute pure evil...but he was awesome. :)
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I am SO excited. Though a little sad it's the final season, but it's never disappointed. This is going to be great.
  • rae_ann
    rae_ann Posts: 13
    Options
    did walt poison jesses boy?? i was confused bby that whole poisonous flower thing in walts backyard...
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    It won't end well and it will get very ugly.

Looking forward to it.
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    did walt poison jesses boy?? i was confused bby that whole poisonous flower thing in walts backyard...

That was implied. Jesse is somehow going to find out and things are going to get even more interesting (if that is even possible).
  • tjs616
    Options
    Gus had half of his face blow off. I think he's dead.
    That said. I liked him. I couldn't decide if he was a total bad guy or not.

I love Skyler. Her sister on the other hand, drives me nuts!

Hope so! He was a great character but I dont want to see him again unless its some type of flash back. I love what they have done with Skyler's character over the course of the series. I like her character a lot more now than I used to!