Breaking Bad Season 5

Options

Replies

• Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    did walt poison jesses boy?? i was confused bby that whole poisonous flower thing in walts backyard...

in a previous episode he was spinning the gun on the table by his pool. after pointing at himself twice on the third time it pionted at that plant. thats probably when he got the idea. of course we the viewer didnt realize the importance. in the final episode we see that the plant is the lilac that poisoned the kid.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

Hope so! He was a great character but I dont want to see him again unless its some type of flash back. I love what they have done with Skyler's character over the course of the series. I like her character a lot more now than I used to!

do you want him to invite you over and cook you dinner as bad as i do? :D that dish looked amazing.
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    did walt poison jesses boy?? i was confused bby that whole poisonous flower thing in walts backyard...

No doubt in my mind. Walt is not a good person anymore, if he ever was in the first place.

Also, Laces_Out, I take it you loved Lost too? We could be good buddies :)
  • Jessb1985
    Jessb1985 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    So excited! I'm in Australia so have to wait until Monday to see it :)
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

No doubt in my mind. Walt is not a good person anymore, if he ever was in the first place.

i sure did and we definitely could be buds. they are re airing the series starting monday on G4. time to watch it all again. :) and those werent tears during the final episode of Lost ...I HAD SOMETHING IN MY EYE! :)
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Gus isn't dead, it was his twin brother that died in the explosion.
    He comes back, him and Walt start competing to see who can run the biggest fried chicken chain.
    Jesse becomes the frontman of an emo-band.

somebody leaked the plot lines (who ever did the make up on Gus probably also works on The Walking Dead!)
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options

i sure did and we definitely could be buds. they are re airing the series starting monday on G4. time to watch it all again. :) and those werent tears during the final episode of Lost ...I HAD SOMETHING IN MY EYE! :)

Yeah, same here - I was just cutting onions (I was making a lasagna...for one) <-- and if you get that reference too, we're obv soulmates.
  • reedkaus
    reedkaus Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    so so so so so so so so so freaking stoked!!!
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    ahhhh can't wait!!! this show is def on of the best on TV right now.
  • nroisland
    nroisland Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Can.Not.Wait!

Gus has to be dead and I think Jesse will kill Walt at some point, I hope not anytime soon. Walt is a bad*ss and Jesse can be a *ussy IMO but I still love their interaction.
    I love the new poster 'All hail the king" I can not wait for Sunday to come, it is sad how invested I am in this show.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    i wonder if the FBI is going to come into play after Jessie talking about poison.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    its almost time! :)
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    Walt's getting even more full of himself.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Yeah as much as I hate to admit it, this will probably be the right season to end on. They are taking Walt down a path that is making his less likeable. If someone were to start watching in season 4-5, they would probably tune out.

They are leaving us hanging with that opening diner scene too... I get the feeling this is going to be a good last season!
  • GeoffM19681
    Options
    They are leaving us hanging with that opening diner scene too... I get the feeling this is going to be a good last season!

What was up with that opening diner scene? I had to rewatch as thought I might have caught another episode I did not remember. Was that a flash forward?
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    It mush have been. Walt has hair so it would suggest it is probably at least a couple of months further on from where the plot is up to now.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

What was up with that opening diner scene? I had to rewatch as thought I might have caught another episode I did not remember. Was that a flash forward?

its a flash forward like the one season that started in black and white with the guys collecting "evidence" from Walt's pool. all season long we thought he was getting busted but it turned out to be airplane wreckage.

so maybe they are fooling us again and that big gun is just a present for Mike. :)
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I forgive you... >:)
  • britlocs
    britlocs Posts: 124
    Options
    i honestly thought season 4 was a good ending.I think the show should have ended there. season 5 ep1 is good,but i feel they could have just added an extra ep to season 4 and wrapped it up.

I'm just worried that its not gonna be as good now.