Replies

• deb_jones
    deb_jones Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You've done great!
  • LuLuSUPER
    LuLuSUPER Posts: 189
    Options
    She has done a great job!!! With all this support she is sure to conquer this plateau!! Keep up the good work!! :wink:
  • lovecellomusic
    Options
    70 pounds is amazing!! Keep up the good work. We all have times where no matter what we do we cant loose. Just stick with it and you'll see the scale dropping again.
  • marchism
    marchism Posts: 1
    Options
    You should be proud of this journey as in all journeys you will hit a few speed bumps but you continue on. Just remember where you started from. You've motivated me to get up and move.:wink:
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Why is she feeling down??? She looks FABULOUS!! Keep up the hard work and remember that it takes time, but it's worth every second/minute/hour/day. :smile:
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    70 lbs is monumental. She should be proud of herself, I am. Congrats on the accomplishment.
  • Cocochickdeleted
    Cocochickdeleted Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I agree--your daughter looks amazing! Tell her to keep her chin up and to 'keep on keeping on'. We all have to deal with plateaus from time to time, but often just shaking up the routine a little bit is all it takes to get things moving along again. I wish her the very best of luck!
  • laurarpa
    laurarpa Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    She looks fantastic - what a huge accomplishment. Tell her to hang in there - maybe her body just needs to adjust to this loss before continuing on.
  • burgessvb
    burgessvb Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    WOW, that is amazing.....keep up the great work!!!!!!
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    :happy: Great job on 70 lbs! That's HUGE! Just keep moving your body, maybe try changing up your workout to see if that will help. Remember working out is not only about losing the weight, its about staying healthy and combatting any health issues.
  • Eisskween
    Eisskween Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Oh honey, how can you be down with all that you've accomplished? You look fabulous! You're a lot heathier! And look at your beautiful face and smile. Just keep plugging away. It eventually revs up again. We all go through those times when our metabolism is lazy, even if we are far from it.

Big hugs! And keep up the good work. 70 pounds is truly amazing! :heart:
  • sofakingawesome69
    Options
    that is so fantastic and she looks damn fine too. Nice work done and great that you are so supportive, it really helps having that person behind you.
  • Rloral
    Rloral Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: Thanks everyone!!!!!!
  • Bubbles_09
    Bubbles_09 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :)
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep going, please don't get discouraged by your plateau. You WILL push through it and reach your goal weight!
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing!!!! You must be so proud to accomplish this! 70 lbs is a great feat!!! Change a few things up and see if that works! Best of luck to you on your journey!
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    You've done amazing and look great, chin up!
  • Rloral
    Rloral Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the love.
  • provence9
    provence9 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Good Work!
  • Bubbles_09
    Bubbles_09 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!