A size 6???

Options
Ok everyone when I started this journey a little over a year ago I was wearing I size 28 pants and shorts I just went to walmart to buy me some new shorts and I bought a size 6 are you kidding me a size six??? and they are not the strechy kind...lol you know what I mean.

I am so proud of myself, I am also training for a half marathon which is a little over a week away and today I ran 10 miles in 1 hour 53 minutes with 1080 calories burned and boy do i feel ggggrrrreeeeaaaattttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone has a great day

Replies

• chickylet
    Options
    Congrats to you, that is awesome. You should be so proud of yourself. Good luck with your marathon. Cheers to you:drinker:
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I just went and looked at your profile photos and you look fantastic! Good job. You should post your before and after photos in a thread. Very inspirational!:flowerforyou:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    I am trying to learn how to

As soon as I get them I will...Thanks for the comments, ya'll are the best!!!
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Wow, absolutely fantastic! Good for you, congrats on your success! :bigsmile:
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's really awesome!
    Since I joined MFP 2 weeks ago, your posts have inspired me so much because you've lost more weight than I think I need to lose (at least for now). So, thanks. :flowerforyou:
  • shanwow16
    shanwow16 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING!! Congrats on your successes thus far!! :drinker:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Great job! You have done fantastic! This is such an inspiration!
  • AmyDoesIt
    Options
    WOW, you deserve a huge CONGRATS!!! Hug yourself.... I am so proud of you and I don't even know you! :flowerforyou:
    A half marathon, did you ever dream that you could do it? I'm teetering with the idea of one but still pretty scared. I just experienced the size 6 euphoria myself. I think I skipped that size altogether when I was a teen. Wow what a feeling-
    Good Luck to you!
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    OMG you look fabulous. Congrats.
  • JenniferMann24
    Options
    You are giving me some hope!~GREAT JOB!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    125# in a year is amazing!!!!! WTG!!!! :drinker:
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    WOWEE! Congratulations on all of your hard work!! I hope you're enjoying those size 6's today. I hope to join you soon!!
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Congrats, way to go!
  • overit
    overit Posts: 273
    Options
    Wow! That is awesome!! Congratulations.
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Amazing - You look so great! You have to feel great too!!
  • belldandy1
    belldandy1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    That is phenomenal. I can't even imagine how great you feel. I think I will pass out when I slip into my first size 6. You are such an inspiration.

174868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Sadier
    Options
    Congratulations!! Thank you for the inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Wow, that's really awesome!
    Since I joined MFP 2 weeks ago, your posts have inspired me so much because you've lost more weight than I think I need to lose (at least for now). So, thanks. :flowerforyou:

Thanks if you ever need anything IM me and thats for any one of you I will answer them the best I know how.. Thanks for the complaiment.
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    That is phenomenal. I can't even imagine how great you feel. I think I will pass out when I slip into my first size 6. You are such an inspiration.

174868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Click on my name above my picture and view pictures,
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    WOW, you deserve a huge CONGRATS!!! Hug yourself.... I am so proud of you and I don't even know you! :flowerforyou:
    A half marathon, did you ever dream that you could do it? I'm teetering with the idea of one but still pretty scared. I just experienced the size 6 euphoria myself. I think I skipped that size altogether when I was a teen. Wow what a feeling-
    Good Luck to you!

Thanks I feel amazing....

NO I neevr thought a half marathon would be with in my reach but since I ran 10 miles today I am very proud of myself. I have no choice I was one of the first people to pay for it back in like april I think, its crept up on me and now I getting scared. If I can lose 125 I can run this marathon with pride..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!