A size 6???

Options

Replies

• dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I just went and looked at your profile photos and you look fantastic!

Incredible! I thought your nick sounded familiar, but I could not recognize you in the picture. So I went back to your profile and I was like: wait! I know her! And WOOO:noway: OOOW, you look SOOO GREAT! You look younger and so cool in that black dress! Look at your waist! You are awesome :flowerforyou: .

Good luck on maintaining!

Share your journey with us, it can help so many. :flowerforyou: You know, tips and tricks :wink:
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! You're before picture makes you look like 30 years older. Great job!!! You can tell when someone loses the correct way.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! You look fantastic!
  • enygmatic1
    enygmatic1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You're totally killing it! I can't imagine being where you are right now. I need to be where you are but I'm at the begining of my journey. I wish you the best of luck with your half marathon and can't wait to hear you finished and that you're moving on to a full marathon. You can do it!!!!
  • zibbity
    zibbity Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look amazing. Thank you for the inspiration. I just need to remember that the weight will come off, it just takes some time. Bravo to you! :flowerforyou:
  • toribug
    toribug Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!!!!!!!!!! How did you do it? I want to run and did the other day. I made it half way around the track at school, but thought my chest would explode. So, I would walk from goal post to goal post, then run. I did a mile like that. My body paid for it the next few days, I hurt all over. Any suggestions
  • kyleefreeman
    kyleefreeman Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOSH YOU LOOK FANTASTIC....your profile pics of the before and after are a huge transformation!! you look 20 years younger!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That is fantastic! You look amazing and should be SO proud of yourself!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I know you will inspire MANY to keep going!! :happy:
  • momeof2
    Options
    WOW! :flowerforyou: That is wonderful! I am new and have a lot to lose any tips for the newbies??
  • samantha115
    Options
    That is just incredible! I looked at your photo's and you look like the daughter of that one woman who is 125 lbs heavier than you! You look beautiful!

I second that. You look fantastic!
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    WTG......Congratulations :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

You look Fabulous
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    so here it its this is what I do. I weigh all my food that goes into my mouth, I do it everyday I dont even have to look at the labels anymore because I usually eat the same thing everyday and its not that I get tired of them but that I crave them. I only eat about 1250 calories a day and I burn off at least 500 from exercise, I am a exercise freak. This is totally taken over my life and become an addiction. I am training for a marathon now that I am running sat oct 3rd. Its 13.1 miles. So this morning I got out and ran and I ran 10 miles in under two hours ( well to be exact 1 hour 53 minute) and burned 1080 calories. The hard part is keeping it off its more a mentally game then actually losing it, I hope this has answered some of your question.

1.) I weigh EVERYTHING
    2.) The scale does not move off the counter
    3.) I eat betweem 15-17 serving of fruits and veggies a day
    4.) I exercise every day
    5.) I weigh everyday ( I am a bit obsessed with the scale, if someone hid it I would cry)
    6.) I write my weight down and body fat percentage down everyday

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask by the way my name is Tamara

I didnt start with exercise in the beginning because I was so big I couldnt. When I started I weighed 278 pounds. I changed my eating habits completely.

Here is what I ate almost everyday

breakfast
    7:00-8:00 1/2 oatmeal with 1 c. water microwave for 2 minutes put some splenda and punkpin pie spice in it and one banana (126 g)

snack
    9:00-10:00
    140 grams of sliced apples like chiquita brand

11:00-12:00
    one 6 oz container lite kroger yogurt

2:00-3:00
    2 slices natures own 100% whole wheat bread
    1 egg
    make like french toast add some pumpkin pie spice to the egg mixture
    2 tbsp low fat walmart peanut butter

4:00-5:00
    2 tortilla sprayed with cooking oil ( put in the broiler til crisp)
    2 oz ground turkey
    28 g 2% low fat cheese
    4 tablespoon salsa
    one bag of walmart cauliflower steamed, ate with butter spray

5:00-6:00
    2 tortilla sprayed with cooking oil again in broiler after you put them out and they are crispy spray with spray butter like parkey and top with spendla and cinnamon or pumkpin pie spice for dessert

I never eat after 6 even if it a day that I am eating what I want...

I hope this helps ya'll

Tamara

oh yeah I use 2 packets of crystal light on the go wild strawberry
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    man, i wish i could do the same thing. have to bring food to work and all we have is a microwave. maybe i can take your advice and modify it a bit to make it work.

thanks for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Tamara, I am so proud and happy for you! So glad you are my teammate and friend. :heart:

I may not get to the 6 with you, but I can't wait to swap race stories with you!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    shauntae my marathon is one week before you..yay go us we can do it
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Congrats-you look great!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    :happy: I am sooooo friggin proud of you!!!

Not just for the size six but also for the run!

Your like a sister to me now and I could not be a prouder brother!

Black team RULES :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • threeupthreedown
    Options
    C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!
    YOU totally rock!!!
    YOU look FABULOUS!!!!
    Way to go!!!
    I am in a "Learning to Run 10 kms" clinic with the Running Room.
    I too feel great AFTER my run. LOL!!!
    Once again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look awesome!! Wear those size 6's with pride girl!! :drinker:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Thanks I feel amazing....

NO I neevr thought a half marathon would be with in my reach but since I ran 10 miles today I am very proud of myself. I have no choice I was one of the first people to pay for it back in like april I think, its crept up on me and now I getting scared. If I can lose 125 I can run this marathon with pride..

That is awesome!!! Congrats! And good luck w/ your half marathon, they are so much fun! :bigsmile: Make sure to post your update, or join the runners club here in the Fitness section!!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/66578-mfp-runner-s-club?page=2#posts-852555
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!