365 days logging on MFP, -40lb, half way to goal (pic)

Options
2»

Replies

• iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look lovely
  • angirs
    angirs Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Positively Fantastic!! Congrats!
  • kaatielove
    kaatielove Posts: 113
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS, you look fantastic!
  • rawfull
    rawfull Posts: 178
    Options
    Very nice progress... The photo tell the story, you're looking good... :)
  • Runs4CupCakes
    Options
    wow so inspring you're awesome keep up the hard work its paying off.... :)
  • CinRyan
    CinRyan Posts: 16
    Options
    Very nice! A whole year of logging - that's impressive!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting your pics! Great success. Looks like you are halfway to your goal! Keep it up; you look great!
  • LuvInMyself
    LuvInMyself Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sister,
    You are such an inspiration to me. Thank you for turning me on to MFP. Without you, I would not be here on this journey. I am so grateful to have an amazingly beautiful sis and to think its been a year for you!! Thanks for being such an encouragement and strength in my life.
    Love you,
    Jen
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    What a difference, you look great! You're the same height and around the same age as me too. Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • tracymarie2012
    tracymarie2012 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you, you motivate me everyday to keep on coming on and logging.
    You look amazing, and the before and after picture show that you have made a great commitment to your health.
    You look Happy, Healthy & Hot!!! Keep it up girl!!
    One of your dedicated peeps,
    T
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at the difference in you girl!You are putting me to shame! Congratulations on your one year anniversary on MFP.
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look fantastic! And your "old"you sounds like me lol I am working on that as well as trying to be more prepared with a snack in my purse...just in case lol Thank you for the inspiration!!!
  • robinregina
    robinregina Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!! Great job, keep up the great work!!!!

Robin
  • rdfhunter
    rdfhunter Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Sick!
  • brobin41101
    brobin41101 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Look at you , Rockin those boots !!!...You are one exceptional woman !:heart::heart: :heart: ...Congratulations on the 1 Year Anniversary !!!!!!!!...Thank you for being such a motivation to me ! :flowerforyou: The proof is in the pics ! Great job ! Here's to another productive year :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: xxx
  • hoosier_red
    Options
    Looking good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!