• sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Sold! Where can I find one?!
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    :heart: Irish is one on my fav accents! :heart:

Bet you won't like my Mum's. She's from Ulster (Northen Ireland) - she can make "I love you, so I do" sound like a scary threat!

:laugh:
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    OK..
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options

Bet you won't like my Mum's. She's from Ulster (Northen Ireland) - she can make "I love you, so I do" sound like a scary threat!

I have a few Provos in the family. Easter has a separate meaning as well as religious at my house!

Moving on...
  • MellyGibson
    MellyGibson Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Irish women are awesome, too! (Says this Americanized Irish woman).
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options

I have a few Provos in the family. Easter has a separate meaning as well as religious at my house!

Moving on...

Its ok I dont go that far! As much as i disagree with the occupancy, its not my place to argue!
  • Solly123
    Solly123 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm Irish and living in Ireland - therefore the accent doesn't do anything for me at all..

Well, depends on the accent I suppose... Love the Cork and Kerry accents - though don't know any single available men from there..
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I'm Irish and living in Ireland - therefore the accent doesn't do anything for me at all..

Well, depends on the accent I suppose... Love the Cork and Kerry accents - though don't know any single available men from there..

*Note to self. Don't visit Cork or Kerry when looking for a date!*
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Well i'm from Armagh and i think our accent is terrible! I can't even watch the news and it makes me cringe! Absolutely love the southern accent though!
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options

Moving on...

Its ok I dont go that far! As much as i disagree with the occupancy, its not my place to argue!

I just meant that obviously someone in your family will know my someone in my family and they'll tell my Mum that I was messing about on here whilst at work and then my Mum will tell her sisters and they will tell my cousins and everyone will know what a slacker I am. Zero punctuation intended.
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    Love it!!! My great grandparents came over from Ireland on my mothers side. Ive always thought Irish men were so dang sexy and one day I want to go to Ireland.... its my #1 on my bucket list, lol
  • delmc1
    delmc1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    you forgot to mention we love to party ,we celebrate everything weddings ,funerals ,birthdays , Tuesdays any excuse for a party .we all think we can sing
  • PatByrne82
    PatByrne82 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Great Post haha
    Irish Man here :laugh:
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    All so SO true! At least in my experience of true Irishmen :)
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options

Moving on...

I just meant that obviously someone in your family will know my someone in my family and they'll tell my Mum that I was messing about on here whilst at work and then my Mum will tell her sisters and they will tell my cousins and everyone will know what a slacker I am. Zero punctuation intended.

i wont tell!
  • FitnFabMichelle
    FitnFabMichelle Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Irish = yummy. Just sayin'
  • kmel2479
    kmel2479 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Funny this is so accurate!! I haven't had any experience with Irish Americans, but Irish men from Ireland have always been my favorite:happy: Love them and always tend to spot them out of the crowd for some reason, it really is a different upbringing or something that makes them so appealing... anyone know any singles ones that don't have to go home?
  • manderann
    manderann Posts: 189
    Options
    There's one in particular I'd love to date, but he's too far away and apparently can't fly right now because he's ****ing radioactive.

*shakes fist*
  • kmel2479
    kmel2479 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Add to the list that they tend to be devastatingly handsome too- maybe that's just my taste though!
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I'm English...