Options
    I'm English...

Hotter accent! :wink:
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I'm English...

Is it time to start the cutting block again?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I'm English...

Is it time to start the cutting block again?

::quivers in fear::

Don't axe me! :flowerforyou:
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I am Irish and Italian and believe me those two cultures, which you think would mix well, don't. I remember telling my grandma I was Irish and Italian when I was a teenager. She's like no you're not and I said of course I am, my mom is italian and my dad is Irish. and my grandmother told me very seriously that the Irish part didn't count and that I was Italian through and through. I still love both sides of my heritage!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Great post.......
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Not to mention they have more gingers than anywhere else in the world!!! :love:

If anyone knows of any available Irishmen... please please please send them my way!
  • RunningDirty
    RunningDirty Posts: 293
    Options
    Coming from an Irish Catholic... I am damn proud of my heritage! One thing that I was taught constantly through my growing up is: Respect! I always show people the highest respect, just dont piss me off. There is no wrath greater than that of an Irish man or worse woman! And Leila will probably know this .... When you are friends or family with anyone Irish ... you are family... we stick together and will always help another out!

SO TRUE! You forgot we're great at pulling pranks. :drinker:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    So, we're planning a mass MFP excursion to Ireland, right ladies? :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • RunningDirty
    RunningDirty Posts: 293
    Options
    So, we're planning a mass MFP excursion to Ireland, right ladies? :drinker: :bigsmile:

I say hell yes and our drinking smiley faces are in sync so it's happening. :drinker:
  • kmel2479
    kmel2479 Posts: 102 Member
    Options

I say hell yes and our drinking smiley faces are in sync so it's happening. :drinker:

I'm in!!
  • FattieBeGone
    FattieBeGone Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I live in Kerry! Leave the single guys for me.lol
    I'm Irish and living in Ireland - therefore the accent doesn't do anything for me at all..

Well, depends on the accent I suppose... Love the Cork and Kerry accents - though don't know any single available men from there..
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    You know what's the best part of knowing someone of Irish decent in the US? Being constantly reminded by them that they are ****ing Irish every five seconds.
  • SkyPixie
    SkyPixie Posts: 224
    Options
    I wish I had taken my dads advice and married one he might have understood me a bit better !

He never really got over the fact I married an Englishman :frown:
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options

I'm in!!

I'm game! I'm sure my sister would be too. :)
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

I'm in!!

The Emerald Isle is going to be invaded...look out, LOL! :bigsmile:
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I'm English...

That all depends on where abouts in England he's from.:wink:
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options

I'm in!!

As an extra insentive. You need to be in Dublin when there's a rugby fixture on. Fit Irish men in kilts!:love:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

I'm in!!

As an extra insentive. You need to be in Dublin when there's a rugby fixture on. Fit Irish men in kilts!:love:

Like so?

Kilt_tough_guy.jpg

Searching for plane tix...
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    I'm English...

That all depends on where abouts in England he's from.:wink:

Not the Black Country then hehe!!
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I have never dated an Irishman but when I lived in Cambridge and attended school there I can assure you I spent many weekends and holidays in Ireland and can say without a doubt this is true for a good many Irish men and they are well worth dating. It is to my eternal regret I never tried dating one before moving back home to the US. Ill always wonder what if. lol