How often do you weigh yourself?

Options
2»

Replies

• fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every day because it keeps me accountable and on my plan.
  • carriempls
    carriempls Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I weigh (almost) every day, but only document it once a week.

I weigh in the morning after I use the bathroom.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Once a month!
  • jkh107
    jkh107 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    2-3x/week, but my scale isn't digital or anything so daily variance is something I try not to track so much. I do weight myself naked before breakfast to make it, you know, the most accurate and low.
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Every Friday morning, before I have eaten.
  • tanyaslosingit
    tanyaslosingit Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I used to weight daily like many people, but that sorta discourage me. I love seeing results when I go on the scale and unfortunately, weighing daily wouldn't always let me see some results.

Now I'm weighting once a week, on the friday morning. I weight naked, just after going to the toilet and just before eating or showering. I think this is the best time to weight since I usually make much more healthy choices during the week!

I do this too (and for the same reasons!) I have noticed though, that I will sneak on the scale Wed & Thurs mornings to see if Friday's weight isn't anomalous :-)
  • meribel46
    meribel46 Posts: 7
    Options
    Every morning & it can make the difference between a good day & a bad day!!! I only record it once a week though, Friday is official weigh-in :bigsmile:
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Nearly daily in the morning, after I pee. I have been doing that for about 15 years now.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    2X a week while measuring progress. When I reach my goal... .maybe once a month.
  • emilymargarettt
    Options
    Weighing yourself daily does give yourself motivation. I know that when I see the number go down every day it makes me want to work even harder the next, so I can see those numbers go down even faster!