Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Zip N Steam

dlbrock31
dlbrock31 Posts: 7 Member
edited November 2023 in Recipes
Hello everyone! I'm pretty new to the site, but I love it. I just wanted to share something I tried tonight and I'm not sure if anyone else has used them. The new Zip N Steam bags are awesome. I made fresh asparagus and some chicken breasts this evening for dinner, and it all came out wonderfully! It was so easy, too. I just gave the chicken a little seasoning and sprayed the asparagus with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. Yummy!

Replies

• dlbrock31
    dlbrock31 Posts: 7 Member
    Hello everyone! I'm pretty new to the site, but I love it. I just wanted to share something I tried tonight and I'm not sure if anyone else has used them. The new Zip N Steam bags are awesome. I made fresh asparagus and some chicken breasts this evening for dinner, and it all came out wonderfully! It was so easy, too. I just gave the chicken a little seasoning and sprayed the asparagus with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. Yummy!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,289 Member
    dlbrock...

Zip and steam for the microwave or....? I've never heard of them.

cmriverside
  • made4worship
    made4worship Posts: 10 Member
    yeah they are new to zip lock bags , they steam your veggie just right and you do use your microwave.
    the box even gives you ideas and tell you how to use them.
  • Cool, When I go grocery shopping today I'll be sure to look for 'em. I think I saw the commercial for those. Are they by the baking stuff in the grocery store?

*Hether
  • Yah they are awesome. I bought some last week and tried them and never realized just how tasty vegies were. I always boiled mine cause I didn't have the right thing to steam them and OMG vegies are soo delicious, but I wonder, can you steam them in a regular bag, or a container? I'll have to try it, or if anyone has and it didn't work let me know.
This discussion has been closed.