26 lb loss... can you see the difference?

Options
124»

Replies

• bernleigh1
    bernleigh1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    wow y lost that much in two months?! good job! not eating after seven is a really big key that a lot of people don't realize! nice job!!(:
  • LCunkle83
    LCunkle83 Posts: 179
    Options
    also I ONLY drink water... nothing else..

It is funny that I started my journey 2 months ago looking for motivation.... and here I am possibly helping others get motivated... I love it!! MFP has changed my life!!
  • LCunkle83
    LCunkle83 Posts: 179
    Options
    wow y lost that much in two months?! good job! not eating after seven is a really big key that a lot of people don't realize! nice job!!(:

Yep 2 months and 26 lbs later :) I have been working very hard... I watch EVERYTHING I eat... I do allow myself a *cheat day* once in a while to enjoy some of my favoite things... so that has been helpful too...

I used to eat a lot of junk... all day long.. but especially at night... I used to be a huge pepsi drinker too... so... once I cut those problem areas out.... I felt like I was on the right track already... throw in some exercise and there ya go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!