i have a confession

Options

Replies

• charlotteredpath
    Options
    i guess it takes a while to completely change your lifestyle huh? i started the gym today too so im hoping to get some muscle definition. i just miss my chocolate on the sofa every night but i want to loose weight more
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    A chocolate cupcake just forced its way down my throat, it was so yummy, yeah...it happens.
  • Mrs_McGann
    Options
    I've worked my ar$e off all week and I'm treating myself to a very naughty (whole) bottle of Chianti right now... it's almost 10pm where I am in the world though! x
  • charlotteredpath
    Options
    every night i have a treat, and every so often i have a kit kat bar, get frozen yogurt, or get a dq blizzard...can't have a lifestyle change w/o favorites!

i tried to freeze a yoghurt! but it went solid and came out stuck on the spoon! so i had to lick it :)

freeze it in ice trays, then add a little lowfat milk and the cubes to a blender for a yummy treat! Add fruit for some extra nutrition!

oh i love that idea thank you !
  • charlotteredpath
    Options
    its 9pm nearly here, i was tempted by wine but im saving that for my once a week treat on a suday
  • Snail313
    Snail313 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Its ok, occasionally I really need chocolate so I get a Snickers and it is soo good! I just log it and make sure I stay with in my calories for the day.
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I had a Butterfinger.

I wanted a Payday but they don't have them in vending machine anymore.
  • moonspells
    moonspells Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Yup, enjoy it and then workout a little extra today and/or tomorrow to "pay" for it! NO GUILT! Any plan where you can't have the things you love (in some kind of moderation!) is doomed! :o)

P.S. Those wonderful little 100 calorie packages are pretty great for curbing those cravings with only a *little* of those things you love! But I know, sometimes only the full-sized thing will do...in which case, enjoy it with gusto! ;o)
  • charlotteredpath
    Options
    whats a payday? we have those but i dont think its the time of month you get paid :)
  • charlotteredpath
    Options
    well ive decided to go to the gym 5 times a week so i should burn it in no time :) thanks all x
  • FrozenTundra511
    FrozenTundra511 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    The gal in the next cubicle has an M&M machine...... and when the Peanut Butter M&M's are in rotation, I can't stay away......
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    whats a payday? we have those but i dont think its the time of month you get paid :)

It's peanuts and caramel and yumminess.
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmmm....chocolate. Nom nom nom. :tongue:
  • LinaBo
    LinaBo Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Was it a Mars bar? Those little *kitten* whisper sweet nothings in my ear, and I feel powerless to resist. They're like an ex I can't stay away from.

Seriously, though... it's okay to have a treat once in awhile. This is a lifestyle change. I've learned through health classes I have taken on disordered eating, recently, that an 80/20 split in your calories between healthy foods and treats is reasonable.
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options
    <~~Eating Jelly Belly's! :sad:
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have a confession too, last week while I was on vacation I ate some Sweet Sixteen donuts, both chocolate and powdered and some chips. I was so afraid of how much weight I would gain and guess what I think it boosted my metabolism or something because I lost 3 lbs this week where I have been at a stand still for a few weeks. So enjoy every now and then WE Deserve it!
  • charlotteredpath
    Options
    i love all food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • charlotteredpath
    Options
    everyone feel free to add me its nice to have people who are going through the same thing, i mean my partner is tiny and can eat anything and my sister is a size 8 so not really a bit help!
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    if i really really want something, i just go ahead and have it. i know if i leave myself feeling deprived, it is going to be harder to stick to it
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I sometimes lose control of my hand and it forces me to drink beer until it's satisfied.